ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC Gamethread

True, my sons hs teams punter boots 50 yarders. It’s insane there isn’t a Pitt jv soccer player better

At the Duquesne - Jacksonville women's soccer game earlier this season Jacksonville's backup goalie was punting the ball 65 yards in the air.

Yeah, that's not a direct apples to apples comparison. But on the other hand, it was a female soccer player.

I think what they were going for in the question is panthers who have had 2 or more 1000 yard seasons.

The answer they gave included the five players who have done so-Dorsett-Shady-Lewis-Conner and Richards. But including Ollison was where they screwed up.

These officials are hideous. How does the line judge looking right at the hold miss that!?!?

Watson goes conservative probably under HC orders. With this defense you need to score on almost every drive.

Two holdings on the same play right in front of the official in the open field...no call.

-Our punter averages 30 yards per kick.

-And we have negative yards in the 3rd quarter. Here comes the 2nd half offense.

This is getting hard to watch, especially after that last punt.

Our punter sucks so bad we should just go for it every 4th down!

I just saw another Hold ................ wtf refs
Pitt has to get their head out of there asses on offense in this half.

Is this the best punter we have?!?!! Also, again......QUIT ROLLING HIM OUT!!!! You help the defense...they only need to watch half the field .

Reactions: PittPanthers90
We are still soooooo bad the second half. That’s coaching! We make zero offensive adjustments. You know unc is going to sell out on the run and they will this half and we will not have an answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT