ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Va Tech Game Thread

Never change Stache.

If that was a Pitt receiver and they didn’t call that you would be apoplectic

Not at all it was obvious. When the gall is thrown right at a defender and our guy is shoving it would be offense PI too and is bitch at Pickett for throwing it

Not quite sure how Hall does it. Certainly not the fastest or shiftiest guy in the world, but it’s happened way, way too many times for it to be a fluke.

He is literally the best big play back in Pitt history. Not sure how many Dorsett had, but I doubt it was as many as Hall.

Not quite sure how Hall does it. Certainly not the fastest or shiftiest guy in the world, but it’s happened way, way too many times for it to be a fluke.

He is literally the best big play back in Pitt history. Not sure how many Dorsett had, but I doubt it was as many as Hall.

His vision and patience is what allows him to break those HUGE runs!

Can we get literally anyone other than our defensive staff to make calls on 3rd and 4th downs?

Just a random fan would be fine - probably great by comparison to what we're used to.

Can we get literally anyone other than our defensive staff to make calls on 3rd and 4th downs?

Just a random fan would be fine - probably great by comparison to what we're used to.

This QB keeps it on nearly every play. But, I’m not complaining, let them milk the clock on themselves.

It appears he has pretty good vision. His cut ability is pretty good and his feet are kinda quick. Certainly aren’t slow.

And his speed isn’t bad either. He doesn’t get caught.

Weaver saw that ball was gone. You can’t give them them an excuse to throw the flag. Then you have a defender go for the ball instead of just making a tackle. He needs to understand the situation. Tackle him and it is another 1-2 minutes off the clock. Two bad choices on that drive by the defense

HTP

Reactions: FurioGiunta
Another horrible call

I thought they could’ve let that one go.

The 2 PI calls were legit, whether the WR pushed a little or not Jackson had his hands all over him both times and that gets called every single time at every level.

Go Pitt. This game is awesone but freezing. 15 had dreads and no tackling skills.

Like a totally different team from the first half of the season vs the last 3 - 4 weeks. Competition is worse of course but you still have to execute - and they are. Would still like that UNC game back.

It’s funny how teams find their identity as the season goes on...I’d say this team found theirs.

Like a totally different team from the first half of the season vs the last 3 - 4 weeks. Competition is worse of course but you still have to execute - and they are. Would still like that UNC game back.

Yep. I said that to a few buddies a cpl weeks ago. ND would have been nice but a bonus. Losing to them and the other 2 - no biggie. But that NC loss sucks.

Not much consolation I guess, but that UNC team is literally the best 1-8 team you will see. They are right there almost every week but just can’t quite get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT