ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Virginia Game Thread

It's hard to blame the players. I really think going against a decent coaching staff always puts us at a disadvantage

I'm disappointed in the defense so far...
Not unexpected the scheme basically means against good wr and QB the defense will struggle. VA is the text book team to give this defense problems. Going to have to score a lot of points or start hitting the qb

Not unexpected the scheme basically means against good wr and QB the defense will struggle. VA is the text book team to give this defense problems. Going to have to score a lot of points or start hitting the qb
You’re last sentence nailed it. Although we’re probably going to have to do both, score a lot of pts and start hitting the QB.

Only bummer is now your defense has to go back on the field...haha...I kid I kid!

Armstrong sure is decisive and accurate on these short routes. We’ve unfortunately seen this before. Gotta keep scoring or somehow/finally come up with a solution on defense.

UVA is going to be a trendy pick in the Coastal next year with the offense coming back.

But their defense isn’t going to get better. It’s sooooo slow and the scheme is so bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT