ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Cin WV

I agree. Not sure if pitts not on their game or cincy is playing above themselves, they sure do look good though.

Definitely not Pitt's best night for whatever reason. I think Cincy's back row defense and serve reception is a little better than Pitt's.

Reactions: persp
Damn this game makes me old.

These girls are mashing that ball so fast I’m having a hard time tracking it and can’t always tell who’s point it is until the guy waves the flag.

Also doesn’t help that the players always huddle the same way whether it’s a point for or against them

Reactions: Chaos
This is highly irritating. Cincy playing like top 10 team this set

Pitt looks really uncomfortable and disorganized too

Cincy's doing a lot of gamesmanship stalling-the wet floor multiple times(only has been wet on Cincy's side of the court), asking questions to the ref, then the elbow brace, etc.

Pitt simply is being outplayed. Not passing well; way too many passes too tight to the net. Not setting well; easy to read letting Cincy set up double blocks. No defense for Jordan Williams. Pitt lacks that really dominating player they can turn to in tough times.

Ugh. I hate that the rules change in the 5th set

Pitt generally rallies later in the sets and only playing to 15 favors Cincy

Pitt made about 10x the unforced error that Cincy did that set. On to set 5. Pitt better bring it better or it will be another early exit.

This is where I think the weak ACC schedule really hurts them. They arent challenged enough in the back half of the season and now look unprepared for this level of competitiveness

Wtf was that in call? It looked clearly out.

Also, how many times does Williams have to beat Lund to her left before she moves over a step?

Pitt simply is being outplayed. Not passing well; way too many passes too tight to the net. Not setting well; easy to read letting Cincy set up double blocks. No defense for Jordan Williams. Pitt lacks that really dominating player they can turn to in tough times.

I though so too. It was right in front of the bench so coach Fisher didn't like it enough to challenge it.

That was a bad error by Lund with that rocket serve coming from Cincy. Sheesh, that serve is strong

This is bad. Cincy getting their hands on everything

Seems like no matter the sport, a team plays out of their minds to beat Pitt in a tourney game in which Pitt is favored. Cincy was in perfect defensive position all night, no matter which direction the ball was set in. Meanwhile, Pitt could do nothing to stop Jordan Williams, even though they knew the ball was going to her 90% of the time.

That was some of the most sloppy play from Pitt all year. So disappointing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT