ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Duke Gamethread

Weird question...can a ball be "catchable" if you pick it off before someone gets near it? Seems like no to me.

I don't understand getting KP killed up 20....why don't we let the RB go wild....3-6-9 runs in a row even if we punt....? ...I really like Whipple but i'd like to see KP play next week too

You have to mind your own business
Like the other Joe said - you just double down on stupid. You posted a dumbass, open message to everyone...I commented on it as per what this site is about. You really should step away from the keyboard tonight

I don't understand getting KP killed up 20....why don't we let the RB go wild....3-6-9 runs in a row even if we punt....? ...I really like Whipple but i'd like to see KP play next week too

because we can’t sustain that.

raw

Reactions: PittPanthers90
The Armed Forces Bowl vs Houston was on ESPNU this week... maybe an omen

Why in the hell was Ford returning the punt anyway? Why wasn’t it drilled into his head to not catch a punt on your 5 yard line?

Reactions: FieldHouse12
Like the other Joe said - you just double down on stupid. You posted a dumbass, open message to everyone...I commented on it as per what this site is about. You really should step away from the keyboard tonight
I stick by my comment... the way Pitt used their time before the half was profoundly stupid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT