ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs E. Michigan Gamethread

Have to admit though...feel sorta bad for EMU...leading 59 min of the game against an ACC team only to get beaten in final minute by a scrub WR who doesnt do anything.

A win for sure...Duzzi still needs canned.

Only negative of the win is we didn’t get Boris to post his “intriguing” posts! :)

Pickett made the play he needed to and Mack as well.

We need both to shake off the bad plays and be ready to be better next year.

Shame Glass went out like that as a senior. Had a chance to get his coach first bowl win and program first bowl win since the 80s. Nobody’s fault but his.

I will say I thought he played a very nice game especially reading our blitz. But when Pitt punted with 5 min left they really only needed 1 first down and he gave them I believe only their first or second 3 and out of the night.

Even when they got it back still had a prayer with 3 TOs but folded again.

Glad pitt pulled it out. Great 4th quarter and really full game by Kenny.

He could have been smarter and not fumbled. Otherwise game would not have been as close. He made solid passes when needed.
Looked like he pulled a Polanco on that play.Couldnt quite decide what he wanted to do with his body. Bent his knee awkwardly, kicked up whatever that field is.

Last edited:
Looked like he piled a Polanco on that play.Couldnt quite decide what he wanted to do with his body. Bent his knee awkwardly, kicked up whatever that field is.
That run was very awkward. He tried to studder step and cut but the carpet got him all out of control. He needs to slide there. And also toss the ball away instead of taking big losses.

Will Whipple have him running to the sidelines for plays next year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT