ADVERTISEMENT

PITT VS GEORGIA TECH GAME THREAD ........

Illegal procedure penalty against Ulizio hurt..... settled for FG .... 3-0 Pitt.

Sounds like our running game sucks again. Tough to score against even mediocre teams if they own the LOS.

Mack catches challenged balls as well as anyone. Where are the corner fades in the redzone to him?

IT'S GOOD. LOVE THOSE FG'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna a make a highlight video of all this year's FG's!!!!

Not at all. You just projected your own assumption onto it. Lighten up.

The only assumption that I made was that you made a stupid post. The only reason I did that was because you actually made a stupid post. Stop making stupid posts and I'll stop pointing it out.

Staring down the receiver does not help.

This is that exact reason that pass was intercepted. Stared him down from the snap of the ball.

Ffrench looks like he's going to break one today. Helped setup that fantastic TD run by Davis!

This looks like the Ga Tech team I’ve watched most of the year. I’m liking our chances if we can avoid big mistakes.

The only assumption that I made was that you made a stupid post. The only reason I did that was because you actually made a stupid post. Stop making stupid posts and I'll stop pointing it out.
Read it again slowly, or have someone a bit smarter than you read it to you. I'm proud of you for figuring out how to post
We've now run the ball three times (not counting the scramble) for 64 yards and a touchdown. That sure sounds like sucking to me.
You mad bro! I'm in your head LOL!

D is looking great.

Note: This is not to say they are great, will continue to be great, will always be great. Just a comment on this momment in the game.

Read it again slowly, or have someone a bit smarter than you read it to you. I'm proud of you for figuring out how to post

Geez you guys are worse than me and Stache fighting during the game last week, at least we waited until the 4th quarter.

I'm not mad, I'm sitting here laughing that you made a stupid post and it took all of about five minutes for the stupidity of it to be readily apparent to anyone with an IQ higher than about about 50. Which seemingly doesn't include you.

D is looking great.

Note: This is not to say they are great, will continue to be great, will always be great. Just a comment on this momment in the game.

I agree, but we are facing one of the absolute worst offenses in the entire country. Important not to give them any sort of confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT