ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. GT - Game 3

Clear the deck! Cannonball... uh, sorry, forgot what I was watching.

Pitt HR, Panthers up 3-0 without outs in the top of the 2nd.

Pitt finishes inning up 4-0

Last edited:
Anderson returns to the bench.

Yanni and Huelett picking it up lately.

wonder who is in line for relief today?

Reactions: W1np1tt
Starter for GT, Crawford, chased in the 3rd inning, which is still ongoing and without points thus far.

He actually got taken out following an error from him on a throw to first.

Tech should probably play Yakety Sax from the loudspeakers at their ballpark. At least 5 (make that 6) unearned runs to this point, a hit off of a pitcher's knee, 3 errors this inning, and it should have ended on a possible double play from a bad lead by Washington, and we have as many outs as we did the last time I posted in the same inning. Pitt up 8-0 with Tech making a second pitching change this inning.

Anderson returns to the bench.

Yanni and Huelett picking it up lately.

wonder who is in line for relief today?
Looks like who we have lined up for relief may be unimportant.

Never over until it's over and there's enough time to score 11 runs, especially as Tech has visibly traded defense for offense.

11-2 Pitt after 3.

Isn't it funny how 13-5 seems worlds closer than 8-0?

Maybe it's just me, but if the announcers can talk about Marvel movies for 2 innings I can think about the same difference from different perspectives.

To the bullpen (Lester, RHP) to start the bottom of the 6th.

We've got a ballgame and I've gotta get the kielbasa started.

13-8 heading into the 7th. Panthers just gotta get 9 more Yellowjackets out.

Yeah. I'm starting to get into nervous mode here. This is a game you don't want to blow after being up 11.

These announcers are talking about every random topic possible. Do they realize a game is happening?

No way to put this but truthfully- you get lucky sometimes and that big inning definitely carried some luck with it. But this team has held on to every break they've gotten and turned it into something. That's the mark of a good baseball team and for how low they were picked in the conference- it's time to prove that they belong and I'm so happy for them taking their opportunity to do that. Hail!

No way to put this but truthfully- you get lucky sometimes and that big inning definitely carried some luck with it. But this team has held on to every break they've gotten and turned it into something. That's the mark of a good baseball team and for how low they were picked in the conference- it's time to prove that they belong and I'm so happy for them taking their opportunity to do that. Hail!

the difference between winning and losing is being able to capitalize on other teams mistakes. That’s what good teams do.

Isn't it funny how 13-5 seems worlds closer than 8-0?

I agree it does, probably because if you are ahead 8-0 you are thinking that they can't even score one against our pitcher, how are they going to get nine? But if it's 13-5 then you know they can score runs, so it's just a matter of how many is enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT