ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. GT - Game 3

No way GT is a contender in the ACC the way they play defense. Or more accurately don’t play defense.

We need a little more depth in the bullpen. Hopefully, when we get Corcoran, our Sunday starter, back, the BP will get more rest.

We should be getting a lot of home games later in the year as we now have played 9 ACC road games.

I’m really enjoying being able to watch their games on TV. Glad ESPN+ and the ACC Network put out so much programming. Wish the productions were a little better. But it is still fun to watch.
I was going to get rid of ACCN once basketball ended, but not anymore.

Reactions: singregardless
As of right now the 3 game series this weekend at Virginia in Charlottesville will be entirely on ACC Network Extra.

Something like the 16 games following that are at home.

Reactions: HOF Coach
As of right now the 3 game series this weekend at Virginia in Charlottesville will be entirely on ACC Network Extra.

Every ACC game is on either the ACC Network or on the ACC Network Extra. If they do the same as they did in the past every non-conference home game will also be on the ACC Network Extra.

Reactions: HOF Coach
I’m really enjoying being able to watch their games on TV. Glad ESPN+ and the ACC Network put out so much programming. Wish the productions were a little better. But it is still fun to watch.

I think they do good with the production. Honestly the only school that really sucks at the production imo is Duke. When they are on accnx regardless of sport it is like 2 tiers below everyone else.

I think they do good with the production. Honestly the only school that really sucks at the production imo is Duke. When they are on accnx regardless of sport it is like 2 tiers below everyone else.
The Duke production was pretty bad. Also, the shadows on the field made it almost unwatchable.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT