ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Miami Game Thread

This is ****ing dumb if we go for it

I will disagree with you on that one. Wouldn’t have been a disaster to give this Miami offense the ball at the 1 foot line. In the back of my head thinking we needed 7 (or 8) there.

Hope to be wrong.

Whether he made it or didn’t, it was the right call. Need to get a turnover and a TD and put this away...

You're 100% right. My problem with Pickett is that the drops seem to get to him and kill his spirit or follow them up with dangerous passes. There is a real ugly negative feedback loop between picket and his receivers. Maybe it's unfair but as the QB and third year player I expect him to be a leader and snap us out of it.
That’s a fair assessment I agree.

By the way I replayed the aj Davis run he was down inside the one. They spotted at the 2 we shoulda challenged the spot

Reactions: PittLegends
I will disagree with you on that one. Wouldn’t have been a disaster to give this Miami offense the ball at the 1 foot line. In the back of my head thinking we needed 7 (or 8) there.

Hope to be wrong.

Doesn’t matter if you have the chance to go ahead in the 4th quarter you take it.

Reactions: SisadaPITT

Hope to be wrong.
No, you’re down one. You get the lead.

Big make by Kessman after not punching it in plus the false start "made field goal"

Big game by Kessman

No guarantee we'd ever get back into field goal range. Glad we took the lead and put the game in the hands of the D...our significantly more competent unit.

Just another reminder Manny Diaz ain’t Mark Richt. QB switch at this point doesn’t make much sense.

Extended replay a waste of time when they were struggling and maybe a little flustered. Was an obvious incomplete pass.

I can certainly see that facing a bad offense like Miami. If you’re playing a good offense I think going for it is automatic.

And!!!! Our offense. Come on you kick it, no question.

just like we shoulda went for it against the peds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT