ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Miami Game Thread

Points on first offensive series and the defense held on their first series. Pretty good star.

Good start, Can't get enough of this Defense and Love those sweet uniforms !
Screams Pitt

Dude - why do we have someone even near the football on a punt inside the 10 yet again? Do we ever learn?! Come on coaches. That could have been a disaster there.

Little bit of a missed opportunity on the 1st possession. After Davis flipped the defender he got up and was wide open in the flat, probably would’ve walked in if Pickett had seen him.

No matter though, still good to walk away with 3.

Nice start. What I thought was interesting was that they said Narduzzi gave his players a say in who was hired for the coordinator positions.

Ford’s was an obvious targeting no matter how much people on here don’t want it to be.

This one looked to me like Davis was the one that lowered his helmet and initiated contact, the way these calls have gone for Pitt this year we should be happy Davis wasn’t penalized.

Ford’s was an obvious targeting no matter how much people on here don’t want it to be.

This one looked to me like Davis was the one that lowered his helmet and initiated contact, the way these calls have gone for Pitt this year we should be happy Davis wasn’t penalized.
You kidding me with this shit? Seriously? It was exactly the same thing?

Duke receiver lowered his head also.

Reactions: H2P 2003
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT