ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs NC St Gamethread

Amazing to think the amount of posts some of the posters on this board spent telling the rest of us how we were miserable trolls for not riding the “remarkable” 3 and 0 wave and posting this week about how there are serious issues with this team that are coming.
You said Pitt would win 35-10. Hmmm, kinda odd thing to say no? U should be in politics.

Actually I was hoping he wouldn't get in as it would have allowed them to take it down to a minute. I thought there was a good chance nc state would drive because our db's can not cover anyone. Of course I was worried that we would miss the fg. That's what pitt fb does to you. Worry about a guy making a extra point pitt is the kind of program that could be up 1 with three seconds left after just scoring the go ahead td and would have the extra point blocked and returned for a td.
Know what you are saying

This was a complete loss on the defense. They did nothing!!!!! And that's being generous. Horrible.... horrific.... terrible

Reactions: 303vND
There have been many of us on here who have stated concerns regarding holes in this system, coaching, etc and have been met with the who cares, we got the W. While that is true, a win is a win, those holes finally caught up with them today. It will be a tough road ahead with a one dimensional offense and a defense that was winded and exposed today. NC States O line took it to them today. NC State wanted it more. We have to somehow regroup and figure out how to block running plays.

You said Pitt would win 35-10. Hmmm, kinda odd thing to say no? U should be in politics.

What’s odd about it?

Me believing we were good enough to comfortably beat a bad NC State, and me believing there are serious issues with this team that are going to be exposed when the JV schedule ends, are not at odds with each other.

But even if you want to pretend they are, one thing I did not do is spend the week lecturing people on what they should or shouldn’t be discussing on the board simply because we were 3-0.

Reactions: PerchMan
This team and coaches are Phucking horrible! This shit show will never end. I have followed this team since 1973. I have seen one national title in 1976. They dominated college football through 1981. They have been a shit-show ever since. They continually lose games to teams with inferior talent. Just a shame. it is impossible to remain a pitt fan. This team will suck for as long as I exist or probably longer. Best wishes to the team. It reains a shit-show and will not change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT