ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs NC thread (aka how will Pitt blow the 10 point lead and allow NC to score 28 unanswered points.)

No pressure at all on this QB

literally handing this game away
In the last 30 minutes of real time, the score has been

UNC 3 touchdowns
Pitt 6 offensive plays
The defense has been totally gassed for the past how many possessions. I liked last year better when the defense was gassed because our offense was scoring too quickly, and not gassed liked this.

This team is simply not very good.

You simply can’t win with a Qb who is not only immobile but stares down recovers. Slovis has no ability to find his second option The play calling reflects the fact the staff has zero confidence I. Him

but that’s not the only issue. The OL is mediocre at best

Wayne is decent but the rest of the Wr are pedestrian

the Dl is over rated. Dennis is over rated. He’s missed a ton of tackles.

and the secondary is hot garbage. Hill is only good at mouthing off after he makes a tackle 10 years down field

they won’t win another game tbis year.
Dennis May be the only actual playmaker we have at linebacker

Duzz and staff blow. Without a Heisman type qb and top receiver, he has proven again he is a turd. What is truly truly sad, is he is right for our program. We won't do any better, despite what some may think.

it won't be pretty but i get we can sneak out 2 wins against UVA/duke/cuse/mia and go to the worst bowl possible. neat.
No they won’t. They’ve lost 3 of 4. They only looked good against Tennessee (somehow). They’re a bottom 10 P5 team and won’t win 6 games.

As soon as they decided to just pass the ball the game was over. They just flooded the secondary with receivers and Maye just picked us apart.

The funny thing is I’m not sure if Maye would start at Pitt because he is just a freshman and couldn’t possibly understand the offense.

H2P
I’ve heard our scheme is great and very complex

This is all you Nardo, another completely underwhelming performance. Outcoached again. UNC made adjustments at halftime.

Again, this is 24 points vs one of the worst defenses in the nation, statisticallu
This is going to sound hypocritical because I still care and I’m responding, but who cares. Their season was shot with the loss to
GT and it’s really shot now with 3 coastal losses.

LMFAO 4th and 5 and throw a 3 yard pass.

At least we'll get a good draft pick!

Well at least this opens up our Saturdays until next September . . . I wish, I’ll watch the next 4 losses and bitch on this board like it matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT