ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs SU Gamethread

Did Syracuse's zone start to suck, or is this team finally figuring out how to play against a zone? I just have loved the ball movement and XJ playing under control.

Huge props to Capel and staff for righting the ship after SFPA. Awesome job. Very impressed. The team is clearly now buying into unselfishness on O, aggressive D, group rebounding and non-stopped HUSTLE!

Game blacked out in NJ. I don't know if it's a function of the ever-changing schedule or what? Went back to YouTubeTV primarily to get Pitt BB and now can't even get the games through ACCNX on ESPN app. Really sucks.
Your local cable provider must have MASN or something similar. blacked out in hampton roads too

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
I thought we could win but I never expected a blowout win. You can see the growth and the confidence coming upon them but they have to shed those slow starts. Smh

Reactions: FireballZ
Which is funny because he shouldn’t have to do that since he has one of those see-through masks.

He may also be unable to catch or transmit Covid since he had Covid a month or so ago and fully recovered—maybe as good a thing as having been vaccinated. But, you are right about improper mask use. Also, he is far from the only college coach not properly wearing their mask during games.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
He may also be unable to catch or transmit Covid since he had Covid a month or so ago and fully recovered—maybe as good a thing as having been vaccinated. But, you are right about improper mask use. Also, he is far from the only college coach not properly wearing their mask during games.
All good points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT