ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Women’s Soccer Ranked No. 7 in United Soccer Coaches Preseason Poll

i just heard that he was told to find another club. no idea if it's true.

i thought he was massively overrated at LP but pep turned him into a real soccer player - i always thought he was more athlete than soccer player. chelsea buying when he was in decline was ridiculous, even by their standards. but he did a job for awhile. not champions league level, which was their expectation.

but who's going to pay a fee for him at this point? does he end up at forest for 8m or something like that? does he want to do that? they can't afford his wages so again, is chelsea going to pay a portion of his wages?
Hopefully Saudi Arabia.

Hopefully Saudi Arabia.

think that's about it. again, unless chelsea is going to eat a ton of dough. does sterling even want to go there? wasn't he tight with henderson? i'd think jordan would have some advice about it.

think that's about it. again, unless chelsea is going to eat a ton of dough. does sterling even want to go there? wasn't he tight with henderson? i'd think jordan would have some advice about it.
Gallagher deal finally can go through now. Fans at Stamford Bridge we sing Gallagher songs. Sad to see him go.

i thought felix was underperforming. why would chelsea take on someone who's not hitting his stride and get rid of a proven commodity?
Managerial fit. Gallagher isn’t in the managers plans. And Felix, while I really like him, was of more value because he provides the funds needed from AM to buy Gallagher. Still have 40+ players in our first team. SHAKE MY HEAD.

Managerial fit. Gallagher isn’t in the managers plans. And Felix, while I really like him, was of more value because he provides the funds needed from AM to buy Gallagher. Still have 40+ players in our first team. SHAKE MY HEAD.

i know that makes sense to someone, somehow. but trading a good player for an unproven player who disappointed in a lesser league is...quite something, at least to me.

i know that makes sense to someone, somehow. but trading a good player for an unproven player who disappointed in a lesser league is...quite something, at least to me.
I hear ya. I liked him at Chelsea and his talents can’t be argued. It’s just that no one has been able to get the most out of him. And at Chelsea I’m not sure where he fits now. It will be interesting. Right now he appears to be a squad player to me. But we shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT