ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt wrestling tv

thom67

Senior
Jul 4, 2001
Pitt is wrestling NCSt for ACC championship. Why is that match not on tv? UVA match is on the ACC network instead.

Pitt is wrestling NCSt for ACC championship. Why is that match not on tv? UVA match is on the ACC network instead.
Because Pitt was on ACC Friday night duals for the last 2 weeks. ACC Network equitably splits the exposure between the schools as much as they can

Probably because they want to promote the ACC, not just a single team. It makes sense to me but I have to admit I would love to see Pitt more often.
I think they would promote the ACC more if they showed the 2 best teams in the ACC Going for the championship. Big 10 network had no problem showing Iowa vs PSU match Even though those two teams are shown frequently.

Probably because they want to promote the ACC, not just a single team. It makes sense to me but I have to admit I would love to see Pitt more often.
You can watch whether its on TV or not. WatchESPN is the best.

I guess the ACC feels that it has to give all the teams an equal chance at exposure. But it is frustrating to have Duke, the worst team in the league, on tonight rather than what will obviously be the best match of the weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT