ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: If money was not an issue...

If money was not an issue, would you want Narduzzi back next season?

• Yes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 83.1%

• Total voters
If money was not an issue, why would you want him back if you could buy any coach you want.

Reactions: columbus mike
is this a trick question ? dude has ran his course. he can ride into the sunset being a tough guy knowing he won the acc omce.

Narduzzi is done. Its a matter of how much money Pitt wants to save. He cant get out of this. There's no talent in the program and he has to build up from 0. He blew the last few classes. Its over.

But money is an issue because everyone believes that withholding money is what builds a good football program in Pittsburgh

I didn't vote, but leaning toward "no" despite the ACC title two years ago. Duzz doesn't seem interested in developing the offense nor caring about it. And that's sad. What happened to this so-called cohesive team we had a couple years back? The players have quit on him

Bit of a recency bias here. Of course it’s going to skew NO. I would vote no right now.

But I think that decision needs to be made after the season, with the perspective of the last 5 years as well. But at the very least, I would make sure he knows that it’s just unacceptable to put this kind of product out there, and need concrete plans to make sure it never happens.

I’ve said throughout the years that I’d back Narduzzi until the wheels fall of because he does a good job representing this program and city.

The wheels have fallen off. I appreciate the eight years and an ACC championship he gave us, but it’s time.

Reactions: Chairman Moe
Narduzzi is done. Its a matter of how much money Pitt wants to save. He cant get out of this. There's no talent in the program and he has to build up from 0. He blew the last few classes. Its over.

He won't adapt. We won the ACC because the OC went rogue. I think I've changed my mind on the money. You have to get rid of him and bring in an offensive guy. You need someone who can recruit and develop quarterbacks. It just matters more. If SMU can join the ACC for $0, we can part with $5/year in these tumultuous times.

He won't adapt. We won the ACC because the OC went rogue. I think I've changed my mind on the money. You have to get rid of him and bring in an offensive guy. You need someone who can recruit and develop quarterbacks. It just matters more. If SMU can join the ACC for $0, we can part with $5/year in these tumultuous times.

He has to get next year just so it looks good for the next guy. Coaches will shy away if you fire him after this season. And they won the ACC because of the Heisman dude and Belitnikoff dude. Not Whipple

He has to get next year just so it looks good for the next guy. Coaches will shy away if you fire him after this season. And they won the ACC because of the Heisman dude and Belitnikoff dude. Not Whipple

I don't think coaches give AF about that stuff. That's just a talking point for fans. It's all guaranteed money.

Narduzzi has become wannstedt-like in his desire to not play to win and just try to keep it close. These guys are afraid of offense. Their inability to evolve helps me understand how dinosaurs became extinct.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
I voted yes because he is the only coach that was capable of leading Pitt to an ACC Championship in the last 40 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT