ADVERTISEMENT

Potential OC candidates

Majority of the big names have either went elsewhere or are staying,if it’s neither of the Georgia buys I’m not really sure where they go

This sure has went quiet. Wasn’t there talk of them trying to have someone in place before the end of the weekend?

If he didn’t have an OC in place for the portal opening I’m guessing he waits until after signing day,maybe the coaching conference

This sure has went quiet. Wasn’t there talk of them trying to have someone in place before the end of the weekend?
Note the source. The last person I would believe that had any inside info on the search is that douchebag Hiles from the PG.

I won't believe anything until it's officially announced, and I hope it doesn't drag on much longer.

Note the source. The last person I would believe that had any inside info on the search is that douchebag Hiles from the PG.

I won't believe anything until it's officially announced, and I hope it doesn't drag on much longer.
Ugh….i love when Pitt fans bitch that the PG doesn’t cover Pitt enough, so they bring in a good dude in Noah, and he’s a douchebag to a subsection of the fan base.

The lack of or uncertainty on the OC sure hasn’t done anything to impede offers to transfer portal WRs. It seems like those are getting thrown out left and right.

I’m guessing none of those offers mean much to the WRs getting them unless they have some inside info on or until something gets finalized on who the OC is.

Ugh….i love when Pitt fans bitch that the PG doesn’t cover Pitt enough, so they bring in a good dude in Noah, and he’s a douchebag to a subsection of the fan base.
Ok, he's a two bit hack. A shit stirrer, not a beat writer. Is that better?

I never once bitched about the PG not covering Pitt enough, because I don't read or care about the PG. I've seen enough about Hiles on this board to know there's no way he's connected to anyone who is feeding him legit info.

Ok, he's a two bit hack. A shit stirrer, not a beat writer. Is that better?

I never once bitched about the PG not covering Pitt enough, because I don't read or care about the PG. I've seen enough about Hiles on this board to know there's no way he's connected to anyone who is feeding him legit info.
The Penn State guy they had before Hiles was terrific. Wish they had him back covering Pitt.

And also PN wants a yes guy.
It is a trait of great coaches, who wants a guy not buying into management of the game. All great coaches have people on the staff that are on board to their philosophy. Now, that trait does not a great coach make, but the consistent long term winners have it, IMO

He shouldn't want a yes guy or a no guy. We learned that he is ok letting the OC make his own decisions.

I think he’s going to wait till after NSD,I thought he would have someone in place before the portal opened but after seeing him offer a ton of players and several QB’s I think he’s inclined to wait

I think he’s going to wait till after NSD,I thought he would have someone in place before the portal opened but after seeing him offer a ton of players and several QB’s I think he’s inclined to wait

Based on his Twitter feed, looks to be on the road visiting recruits. MD & VA after being in OH & PA.

I'm sure he's reaching out and talking to folks, but not sure how much actual OC interviewing is going on. Also why I find these rumors of finalists dubious.

Don't forget that agents are often throwing their clients names out there for obvious reasons.

If moving quickly is how a Will Muschamp guy ends up OC, then I hope Narduzzi takes all the time in the world.

It makes no sense to take too long because what player in the transfer portal(offense wise) is going to want to commit to a team that doesn’t even have an offensive coordinator? that makes no sense at all, so on the offensive side hes technically wasting his time visiting and what happens if Tiguan Underwood, who is also recruiting Even has a job with the new offensive coordinator? None of this makes any sense at all, unless they know who it is, and just haven’t announced it.

It makes no sense to take too long because what player in the transfer portal(offense wise) is going to want to commit to a team that doesn’t even have an offensive coordinator? that makes no sense at all, so on the offensive side hes technically wasting his time visiting and what happens if Tiguan Underwood, who is also recruiting Even has a job with the new offensive coordinator? None of this makes any sense at all, unless they know who it is, and just haven’t announced it.
Most players in the portal aren't concerned about an OC or position coach. It's purely transactional.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT