ADVERTISEMENT

Premier league mornings

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Sitting on the Lair this AM after a great footbal win yesterday, and enjoying the shit out of this Crystal Palace vs Leicester City match. Atmosphere is incredible. And CP has been all over them all game but down 1-2. @pitt90seven what are your thoughts?

Sitting on the Lair this AM after a great footbal win yesterday, and enjoying the shit out of this Crystal Palace vs Leicester City match. Atmosphere is incredible. And CP has been all over them all game but down 1-2. @pitt90seven what are your thoughts?

controlled the whole game save for 2 terrible defensive mistakes. but we're level now - maybe get a winner in the last 15.

Gallagher will net the winner!!!

OM77627.gif

2 goals, 5 subs and Vardy laid injured for 5 minutes, yet the ref only adds 5 minutes of extra time. Baffling.

Sometimes it seems like they aren't paying any attention, and then all the sudden it dawns on them that they have to put a number up so they just throw something up there.

I can't remember which game it was that I was watching a couple weeks ago, but in the second half both teams used all three of their substitution windows, which usually adds three minutes right there, and then at about the 85 minute mark a player went down injured so the game stopped for two more minutes. I was thinking they had to put at least five, maybe six minutes up. And they put up two.

I never understood why they don't just STOP THE CLOCK, for an injury, a water break, a VAR? I just think it's out of spite for Americans who know it's the logical thing to do.

Selhurst Park is a top 5 venue in the PL. Not because it's fancy, but because the CP followers are very very passionate. It's 90 minutes of pure electricity especially in the Holmesdale Road Stand. CP is also the lovely lovely Rebecca Lowe's club. I'm very smitten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT