ADVERTISEMENT

Quinton Martin to PSU

Not his parents, he lives with his uncle and his aunt. Both great people. Kid loves Penn State. He’s a great kid with great upbringing! Just going to be interesting to see what position he plays! I’ll be watching with close interest. Oh and this was the worst kept secret in recruiting for about 5 years.

Reactions: jtbuba
What meltdown? I’m sure we will find another H-Back.
LOL! In the mean time, enjoy listening to the dweeb act as if he's accomplished something!

What do these players have in common? They aren't from Western, PA. We'll survive some how....LOL!

Rashad Weaver
Jaylen Twyman
Jason Pinnock
Damarri Mathis
Carter Warren
Patrick Jones
Habakkuk Baldonado
Erick Hallett
Marquis Williams
Kenny Pickett
John Morgan
Sirvocea Dennis
Jared Wayne
Brandon Hill
Ben Sauls
Israel Abanikanda
Jordan Addison
Calijah Kancey
Javon Mcintyre
Rodney Hammond
Gavin Bartholomew

Reactions: Farnox and 303vND
Not his parents, he lives with his uncle and his aunt. Both great people. Kid loves Penn State. He’s a great kid with great upbringing! Just going to be interesting to see what position he plays! I’ll be qwatching with close interest. Oh and this was the worst kept secret in recruiting for about 5 years.
I personally know a BV parent that said QM wasn't too much of a country boy. He said the only way he'd go there would be $$$. FWIW

Narduzzi is like 2-25 vs Franklin for WPIAL kids. He might as well stop trying.

I wish the kid nothing but the worst at Pedophile U. Hope he never plays a down and has the worst college career possible. But, that's just me.

How's that Pitt NIL Fund coming?

Last edited:
Narduzzi is like 2-25 vs Franklin for WPIAL kids. He might as well stop trying.

I wish the kid nothing but the worst at Pedophile U. Hope he never plays a down and has the worst college career possible. But, that's just me.

How's that Pitt NIL Fund coming?
Whitehead
Hamlin
Matthews
Ford
Zubovic
Wheeler
Hayes
Donald
Johnson

Your math isn’t very good.

Whitehead
Hamlin
Matthews
Ford
Zubovic
Wheeler
Hayes
Donald
Johnson

Your math isn’t very good.

Matthews decomitted from PSU when Narduzzi promised him he would play WR so that's not an even battle. They recruited the kid for different positions

PSU offered Zubovic? Maybe they did but that doesn't seem right

Wheeler, Hayes, Johnson - dont remember their recruitment

Elliot Donald couldnt go anywhere else

Whitehead, Ford, Hamlin - yes

So I was a little off. 5-20?

I mean we can agree that Franklin is murdering Narduzzi in WPA, right?

Matthews decomitted from PSU when Narduzzi promised him he would play WR so that's not an even battle. They recruited the kid for different positions

PSU offered Zubovic? Maybe they did but that doesn't seem right

Wheeler, Hayes, Johnson - dont remember their recruitment

Elliot Donald couldnt go anywhere else

Whitehead, Ford, Hamlin - yes

So I was a little off. 5-20?

I mean we can agree that Franklin is murdering Narduzzi in WPA, right?
We can agree that your math is off per usual. You can cut your number of 20 in half for Psu.

Last edited:
I made this prediction back on Christmas Eve and just about everyone agreed... There is no "meltdown". This was expected:

Quinton Martin - Belle Vernon - 6-3, 205, running back

4 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Michigan, Ohio State, Tennessee, Florida State, Notre Dame, South Carolina, Texas, Boston College, Cincinnati, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan State, Rutgers, Syracuse, Texas A&M, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin

Note: Quinton has a team of advisors… No chance for Pitt

Anthony Speca - Central Catholic - 6-3, 220, inside linebacker

4 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Nebraska, LSU. Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Boston College, Cincinnati, Colorado, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Purdue, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, and Wisconsin.

Note: Has shown some interest in Pitt. Likely going elsewhere…For now…. Pitt will be fall back plan….

Cameron Lindsey – Aliquippa - 6-3, 203 - outside linebacker

4 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Maryland, and Syracuse.

Note: Pitt has a good chance

Ryan Cory - Pine-Richland - 6-4, 290, offensive line

3 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Pitt, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Louisville and Oregon.

Peter Gonzalez - Central Catholic - 6-3, 200, wide receiver

3 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Maryland, Miami (Fla.), Syracuse, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin.

Note: Pitt has a good chance. However, he is a legacy. Pitt has not done well in this department

Pitt has a good chance of landing 3 out of the 5 kids listed. Outside chance with Speca. Little chance with Martin...

• Haha
Reactions: HTownSteeler
I made this prediction back on Christmas Eve and just about everyone agreed... There is no "meltdown". This was expected:

Quinton Martin - Belle Vernon - 6-3, 205, running back

4 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Michigan, Ohio State, Tennessee, Florida State, Notre Dame, South Carolina, Texas, Boston College, Cincinnati, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan State, Rutgers, Syracuse, Texas A&M, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin

Note: Quinton has a team of advisors… No chance for Pitt

Anthony Speca - Central Catholic - 6-3, 220, inside linebacker

4 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Nebraska, LSU. Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Boston College, Cincinnati, Colorado, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Purdue, Syracuse, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, and Wisconsin.

Note: Has shown some interest in Pitt. Likely going elsewhere…For now…. Pitt will be fall back plan….

Cameron Lindsey – Aliquippa - 6-3, 203 - outside linebacker

4 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Maryland, and Syracuse.

Ryan Cory - Pine-Richland - 6-4, 290, offensive line

3 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Pitt, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Louisville and Oregon.

Peter Gonzalez - Central Catholic - 6-3, 200, wide receiver

3 Star prospect. P5 Offers: Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Maryland, Miami (Fla.), Syracuse, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin.

Note: Pitt has a good chance. However, he is a legacy. Pitt has not done well in this department

Pitt has a good chance of landing 3 out of the 5 kids listed. Outside chance with Speca. Little chance with Martin...

No chance at Gonzalez. We dont get legacies.

I gotta give Martin credit though for the non-primadonna announcement. Not dragging it out. Not being wined and dined all over the nation. No press conference. No cutting lists by 2 every month. Just lacks decision-making skills but he's young and Franklin is charasmatic.

No Life?

Nothing to do?

Bored?

Mom locked you in the basement and you can't get out?

I KNOW!!!!! I'll go over and troll the Pitt message board!!!!!!! I'll show 'em!!!! I'll go over there and act as if I had a significant roll in bringing Martin to Happy Valley!!!!! After all, I'm somebody!!!!!!!

LOL! Get lost turd.....
What else is there for nitters other than football?

Reactions: pittmeister
No chance at Gonzalez. We dont get legacies.

I gotta give Martin credit though for the non-primadonna announcement. Not dragging it out. Not being wined and dined all over the nation. No press conference. No cutting lists by 2 every month. Just lacks decision-making skills but he's young and Franklin is charasmatic.
I don’t think Pitt is really recruiting Gonzalez. The other four Wpial guys pitt wanted.

I'm sorry but I don't get overly excited about WPIAL recruits until I see them on the field. I don't need to list the number of players I heard was "can't miss - 5 star recruits" from Western Pa that after seeing them actually play at the collegiate level wouldn't be good enough to play 3A ball here in Texas. And I don't care if I offend someone or hurt their feelings..."Just the facts ma'am" - Sergeant Joe Friday.

Other than maybe Singleton, who looked the part, Martin is exactly the type of recruit Franklin pulls in to inflate the class ranking. Then when it goes south with the on field performance, the pedophile fans just can't understand why. A 5 star H-back is not going to close the Mammoth gap between them and the Ohio St and Michigan.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Abusing children? Raping coeds?
Well that’s just football to them. Horseplay is equivalent to practice in State College.

The real crime to them is that some nosey people just couldn’t follow the sacred mantra that what happens in Happy Valley, stays within the walls of the locker room.

Other than maybe Singleton, who looked the part, Martin is exactly the type of recruit Franklin pulls in to inflate the class ranking. Then when it goes south with the on field performance, the pedophile fans just can't understand why. A 5 star H-back is not going to close the Mammoth gap between them and the Ohio St and Michigan.
How do we close the gap between us and Georgia Tech

I question the morals and basic decency of anyone that goes to PissU. I'm sure there are 3 or 4 students up there who might be decent human beings, but if they are, they transfer out ASAP. You'd have to be a lowlife scumbag to go there with the ongoing reputation they have for sexual perversion. That's their culture.

I'm sorry but I don't get overly excited about WPIAL recruits until I see them on the field. I don't need to list the number of players I heard was "can't miss - 5 star recruits" from Western Pa that after seeing them actually play at the collegiate level wouldn't be good enough to play 3A ball here in Texas. And I don't care if I offend someone or hurt their feelings..."Just the facts ma'am" - Sergeant Joe Friday.

Martin is a 1st or 2nd Round NFL Draft pick. You can mark this one down. Since Lavar Arrington, he's probably one of the best 5 "big" athletes from the WPIAL. I dont like that hes going to PSU but hes going to be a star. This isnt Rodney Gallagher or Lamont Wade or Paris Ford.

Martin is a 1st or 2nd Round NFL Draft pick. You can mark this one down. Since Lavar Arrington, he's probably one of the best 5 "big" athletes from the WPIAL. I dont like that hes going to PSU but hes going to be a star. This isnt Rodney Gallagher or Lamont Wade or Paris Ford.
Dorin Dickerson was a better athlete and got drafted in the 7th round. That is the best comp.

This thread is pure gold. WPIAL Stud commits to the hated rival, a Penn State troll tosses in a quip, thread explodes with child rape retorts. Heck, one poster wished immediate death to all "nitters."

That folks, is the definition of "meltdown."

Pure Gold!
Go post this crap on the MSU board. They are your rivals and main competition until USC and UCLA join the Conference of Cover Ups.

This means he’ll probably be an undrafted free agent.

Pitt fans should be nothing but classy. He was a PSU fan, and is living out his dream. Pitt will be fine with the recruits they get that want to be here. The coaches will develop them, and they will have a shot at the NFL. 20 wins last two years isn't bad. Let's just sit back, enjoy the recruiting process and hope it translates to success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT