ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits or Portal

Public pressure will make OU release. Also an appeal process which I can’t fathom any of the recruiting class (Sataniello was not the only recruit who asked for his release) not winning

Public pressure will make OU release. Also an appeal process which I can’t fathom any of the recruiting class (Sataniello was not the only recruit who asked for his release) not winning
I suspect they will want anybody leaving to meet/talk with the new coach prior to giving them a release. Wouldn't be too much to ask. I know its BS, but it explicitly discusses not committing to a school for a specific coach or coaches, in the NLI, along with a bunch of other BS that coaches never have to adhere to when they sign a contract.

Reactions: singregardless
I suspect they will want anybody leaving to meet/talk with the new coach prior to giving them a release. Wouldn't be too much to ask. I know its BS, but it explicitly discusses not committing to a school for a specific coach or coaches, in the NLI, along with a bunch of other BS that coaches never have to adhere to when they sign a contract.
Trust me I get that side too but when the process was so messy and when coaches up and leave like you mentioned it’s BS. Also have the feeling most of these coaches know who Roger Kish is. Not like he is a coach no one ever heard of

Couple interesting portal entries that went in on the “last week” the portal is open during this time period. Finn Solomon being the biggest name that would interest me

Couple interesting portal entries that went in on the “last week” the portal is open during this time period. Finn Solomon being the biggest name that would interest me
I’m assuming he sees Arrington and Jack in his way? What would be 141 or 149?

I’m guessing 149. Manzona bryant another 149 entered from Lehigh who put a whopping on Kemerer a couple seasons ago

He is a 141, he only went up to 149 because Miller was at 141, a Senior and 149 was easier spot to win. Beauty of it was he only weighed 150 so he wasnt cutting. Making 65 KGS was easy in Vegas, both days. Hes walking around about 148-49 right now.
He is definitely a threat at 141. excited to see how he does

Reactions: jctrack
Ohio State runner up, lost to top 10 nationally ranked in finals. Looks like a pretty solid get. We’ll see how his Senior year goes which will really be the telling point of what we’re getting.

Reactions: persp and joeypitt
Looking back at that Powerade bracket. Wow insane amount of names at that weight not surprised but still so impressive the job Vulcano does with that tournament

I know this guy’s probably gonna follow his coach to Oklahoma but if he doesn’t my goodness, would it be nice to get Jared Franek at 157 for one year?

Judging by college results, imo Keslar has been better than AHR, granted it’s a very limited sample size. Though AHR was much bigger recruit out of the two.

Im not positive AHR would be that much more if an upgrade over Keslar, or even at all. It would be nice to have him to give us options at the weight, but not sure he is a must get.

Judging by college results, imo Keslar has been better than AHR, granted it’s a very limited sample size. Though AHR was much bigger recruit out of the two.

Im not positive AHR would be that much more if an upgrade over Keslar, or even at all. It would be nice to have him to give us options at the weight, but not sure he is a must get.
Yeah I had been thinking the same. Would LOVE to have AHR but either way I think Keslar is the guy to beat at 157--as long as he can make that weight for a full season.

Reactions: persp
I’m referring to OU. Got recruited over at Iowa. He was a NQ so it’s not like he is chopped liver

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT