ADVERTISEMENT

Reds take 2 of 3 from Suckos

Was just about to comment on Mitch Keller shutting out the Dodgers…

south-park-its-gone.gif

On the bright side, Marcano has hit home runs in back-to-back games.

Pirates playing great defense and timely hitting to pull out the series sweep in LA and 5 of 6 for the season against the dodgers
That’s what happens when you let the kids play!! Great series in LA. Hopefully they can keep it up heading into the weekend homestand… imagine the buzz if they called up Cruz and Martin tomorrow!

He's NEVER been serious about buying the Pirates. He likes the attention he periodically gets when people ask him about it, but the only team he's ever really wanted to buy is the Cubs.
I realize they won a WS but the Ricketts family is far more insufferable than Nutting. I hate the Cubs so, so much.

Reactions: Black Panther
Pirates might’ve lost tonight, but how about Jack Suwinski? Has twice as many HR’s (8) as the next closest NL rookie. They might’ve found something there. I wouldn’t mind him becoming the DH once we get a Reynolds/Swaggerty/Cruz outfield before long.

I think you mean Reynolds/Swaggerty/Mitchell.
No kidding. He’s been slugging lately as well. I think they made him eligible in the Rule 5 draft in the winter and he took it personally. Went from having infielders being forced to play the outfield to having an abundance of young outfield talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT