H.B. Blades

UCF:
Kevin Smith
Mike Walker
Leger Douzable
Joe Burnett
Sha'reff Rashad
Josh Sitton

The fact that DW has that sort of talent on the team and went 6-6 is telling about him as a coach.

Oh, Wanny, you are dearly missed. My how things have changed. We went from a solid mid-tier program to Rutgers.

If I remember correctly, that was the trap game before Syracuse, who I think was still good at the time and had that big winning streak over us.....and we pounded them out the next week. Ironically those 2 teams will name the score on NardHackett
UCF was a little different back then...as in a 4-8 CUSA punching bag. Wanny was a joke.

That said, I doubt this Pitt offense could hang 52 on 11 practice pylons. And then there's the D......

3rd place and a Charlotte tire bowl berth.

Halcyon days
Wasn't that a 10-win team and finished ranked 15th? Pretty good job overall considering the two bozos sliced his recruiting budget and the staff was forced to recruit within a 90-mile radius of campus, which means a lot of slow kids.

Some of you fans crack me up who think you're owned a top 10 team year in and year out because you root for that school.

Wasn't that a 10-win team and finished ranked 15th? Pretty good job overall considering the two bozos sliced his recruiting budget and the staff was forced to recruit within a 90-mile radius of campus, which means a lot of slow kids.

Some of you fans crack me up who think you're owned a top 10 team year in and year out because you root for that school.
There was no budget cut.
Like I said- if you think third place in the big east- making a lower tier bowl game is the peak.

It’s not surprising so many obsess over a mediocre former coach

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT