ADVERTISEMENT

Renovated Pete tour.

Glad they upgraded the locker rooms and the practice court so drastically. That's probably more important to players/recruits than how the court and lobby looks.

Thanks for posting.
I know many of you disagree, but I like Barnes.

They recognized the EIC championships from '33, '34, '35, & '37 in the practice facility (total conference championships #) but it looks like they didn't add a banner for them in the actual arena.

Also no recognition for our two Naismith HOF inductees....and two obvious empty spaces on either side of our retired jersey banners.

Dropped ball. Otherwise it looks good.

Last edited:
They recognized the EIC championships from '33, '34, '35, & '37 in the practice facility (total conference championships #) but it looks like they didn't add a banner for them in the actual arena.

Also no recognition for our two Naismith HOF inductees....and two obvious empty spaces on either side of our retired jersey banners.

Dropped ball. Otherwise it looks good.
Send them a note. They might just listen these days.

The smoked glass doors on the suites look great in images, but when the doors are all haphazardly open/partially open/closed, it looks even worse than before. That seemed a stark departure from the rest of the updates which looked great.

I also don't think they should've re-hung the banners for NCAA and NIT appearances. I think we're beyond bragging about those in our program trajectory (I hope).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT