ADVERTISEMENT

Ricky Town discusses Coach Watson; his progress; other QBs.

He's wrong! I have read on these forums countless times that Coach Watson and Coach Boberly are horrible coaches who get demoted or fired from every school that hires them and that Narduzzi only hired them because of the "Good Ol Boy" network.

Wise up, Ricky!

Reactions: PittFanDan17
I can show you video of Big Ben stroking Todd Haley if you believe these kinds of things.

He's wrong! I have read on these forums countless times that Coach Watson and Coach Boberly are horrible coaches who get demoted or fired from every school that hires them and that Narduzzi only hired them because of the "Good Ol Boy" network.

Wise up, Ricky!
I think he'll end up as our 3rd string QB behind Patti. That's how it should end up being but IMO Narduzzi and Watson will use him first. Let's hope that scenario never transpires and Pickett stays healthy all season long.

Reactions: Jpripper88
I think he'll end up as our 3rd string QB behind Patti. That's how it should end up being but IMO Narduzzi and Watson will use him first. Let's hope that scenario never transpires and Pickett stays healthy all season long.
While I agree that Patti may very well end up being better than Town (and quickly), Town could easily be better than either Brown or Dinucci were last year, which is good enough for a backup if Pickett is healthy. Our QB situation has improved, and will continue with Beville coming in next year.

Wise up, Ricky!

No way he is behind Patti this year for a number of reasons. Patti may be good in time but let’s not lose sight of the fact that Patti is a true freshman and needs time to learn the system.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
While I agree that Patti may very well end up being better than Town (and quickly), Town could easily be better than either Brown or Dinucci were last year, which is good enough for a backup if Pickett is healthy. Our QB situation has improved, and will continue with Beville coming in next year.
Our QB situation is probably the best it’s been since the Rod/Palko/Flacco era. That cupboard wasn’t just bare under Chryst, it was totally empty. Not a legit P5 level player in the lost beyond 1 year of Savage.

Reactions: FireballZ
Except there is very little risk with Patti as the backup with the new redshirt rule.
Our QB situation is probably the best it’s been since the Rod/Palko/Flacco era. That cupboard wasn’t just bare under Chryst, it was totally empty. Not a legit P5 level player in the lost beyond 1 year of Savage.
I don't know about that. We're hope Pickett can be the answer, but we don't know it yet. Town was a part time player at a JC with literally 0 other options.

Our QB situation is only better because of Pickett IMO. Town may be not as good as the two that started last season. Patti I think will be good once he's comfortable with the play book. So right now Pitt's entire season rides on Pickett's shoulders.

Reactions: Jpripper88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT