Houston over Cincy
Kentucky over @MIssSt
NCST over @FSU
TTU over Texas
PSU over @Iowa
Air Force over Boise
CSU over Nevada

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
I believe that you focus on what you can do so the game tonight is a big one IMO.
That being the case, how does Michigan State rate a current lock at a 9 seed?
They are 3-5 on the road, 17-11 overall (soon to be 17-12), 9-8 in an average conference 2 wins a top 25 team and lost at home to Ohio State who broke a road losing streak going back to 1/1/23.
It is conceivable they will finish the year 17-15, probably 18-14.

I believe that you focus on what you can do so the game tonight is a big one IMO.
That being the case, how does Michigan State rate a current lock at a 9 seed?
They are 3-5 on the road, 17-11 overall (soon to be 17-12), 9-8 in an average conference 2 wins a top 25 team and lost at home to Ohio State who broke a road losing streak going back to 1/1/23.
It is conceivable they will finish the year 17-15, probably 18-14.
It appears that if you schedule a hard OCS, it doesnt matter if you win or lose, you get more credit for that, than the results.

It appears that if you schedule a hard OCS, it doesnt matter if you win or lose, you get more credit for that, than the results.
I don’t think it was that tough…especially when they lost to James Madison. But because it’s Izzo they will benefit from perception.

Net of 24, very few q3/4 games and 5-0 and 4-0 in each, so no bad losses. 3-7 in q1 and 5-4 in q2. I’m honestly surprised they aren’t like a 5 or 6 based off the net and lack of bad losses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT