ADVERTISEMENT

Saint Robert Huggins of the Pilsner?

Dec 21, 2005
My Two Cents on Coach Huggins: What a kind, decent human being Bob Huggins must be to always be lugging around freshly used beer cans SOLEY for act of recycling. And he's been doing it for ALL OF THESE YEARS and only a select few including his daughter and Gordon Gee knew about it??? Wow. I'm blushing just thinking about the amount of beer he had to have consumed just to be able to recycle those full bags of day old stale pilsner. Its an amazing act of kindness and valor. Truly one of our country's greatest citizens and dare I say heroes? I misunderstood Bob. The 3 or 10 DUIs were all part of the 'process', is that right Philadelphia 76ers? Now I understand. Man he had us all fooled.

I hereby am declaring Sainthood on Mr. Robert Huggins for his recycling prowess and for single handedly filling up the Michael Brothers Scrap Metal Yard near Century III. I always wondered how they filled that place up with all of those cans, now I can sleep well knowing Coach Huggins was the donation master. Amazing, Truly amazing work. And here I thought his dopey assistants (all drunkerds themselves) were solely holding the bag for NIL. Now I know it was an even BIGGER bag for a bigger cause: Recycling.

Well Done Coach. Keep on Collecting! And yes, Michigan still gives the top $$ for those cans, ask Kramer and Newman. And oh, stop by the Taylor Swift concert and collect those 'pop' cans the next time she comes into town. Oh wait...

No bout adoubt it, he is one of this country’s finest displays of selflessness and dignity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT