Since he's undoubtedly good enogh to
start elsewhere, would it be "weird" to
remain at Pitt in a questionable
program. when he can transfer with
no loss of eligibilty?? Not only that,
but is it "weird" to remain here at $$,
when he can get $$$$ at what he
sees as
That seems to be the general assumption to every transfer but I just dont buy it as the case for everybody. We really should quit pretending every transfer is for NIL

That seems to be the general assumption to every transfer but I just dont buy it as the case for everybody. We really should quit pretending every transfer is for NIL
You don't have to "buy it." All the post
did was give two logical reasons as to
why it wasn't "weird" as your original
post suggested,

You don't have to "buy it." All the post
did was give two logical reasons as to
why it wasn't "weird" as your original
post suggested,
I guess I dont see it as a logical thing when it doesn't apply to anyone but a select few. Sure it's possible, but really what kind of NIL leverage does a part-time starter on a 3 win team have?

I guess I dont see it as a logical thing when it doesn't apply to anyone but a select few. Sure it's possible, but really what kind of NIL leverage does a part-time starter on a 3 win team have?
ok, different opinions. No biggie.

It’s almost always follow the money. But yea I don’t think it’s 100% either. Few even know who some of them are. How much more is a long snapper gonna be paid if he’s even getting much to begin with? Maybe it’s even crazier than it appears and I’m wrong…who knows.

ok, different opinions. No biggie.
The sad part is that its even part of a discussion. Like Narduzzi said in one presser..."make it all out in the open". I dont feel players should be shielded from the scrutiny. Money being thrown around should be made public and be counted and documented and so forth. That'll never happen because the NCAA pretends they're "student athletes". If Bengally is getting some sweet (or any) deal, let it be known. You are leaving for the bag and thats all that matters in the end so be a man and say that.

Reactions: Chescat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT