ADVERTISEMENT

SAT MORNING 9 AM

I hope we do bounce back. I think we can move the ball but their QB has me a little concerned. He is probably one of the better ones we will face all year
A win would be nice.
However to do that Pitt will need a clean ball control offensive game with no back breaking penalties or turnovers and TD's when close.

Even if they do that, the defense will have to do something they haven't done all year, stop a good up tempo passing offense with two good receivers and a quality dual threat QB.

Can't see Pitt winning a high scoring game. We don't have the weapons, and our misery in the second half scoring points is legendary.

Would be nice to win, but if they do, it will be a Pitt team we haven't seen all year.

As the cliche goes even the worst teams can win when they win the turnover battle. That’s how Pitt will win from here on out if at all unfortunately.

A win wouldn't shock but a Pitt score out of the 20s would. Unless strange ways occur.

So I'll have to predict a 31-17 loss

And not one thread about todays game, predictions, etc

so i will start the ball rolling.

Pitt bounces back today. Defense tightens up, Kenny Panther shows real progress

Pitt gets back in the hunt for a bowl game this season

Panthers, 30-23

Pitt 38-30.

These two teams always play close games. I think Pitt plays a decent game today and wins 28-27.

I think you guys get Syracuse in a good spot with them coming off the tough Clemson loss and then having to go to your place and play a noon game. The point spread reflects that. You should be able to run the ball on them and control the game that way. I think it's a fg game either way and if you can do anything at all in the second half you'll have a good chance to win.

Only issue with that is if Narduzzi has lost the locker room. I've heard from friends who are Pitt fans that the players have been grumbling. Any truth or all rumor?

I think you guys get Syracuse in a good spot with them coming off the tough Clemson loss and then having to go to your place and play a noon game. The point spread reflects that. You should be able to run the ball on them and control the game that way. I think it's a fg game either way and if you can do anything at all in the second half you'll have a good chance to win.

Only issue with that is if Narduzzi has lost the locker room. I've heard from friends who are Pitt fans that the players have been grumbling. Any truth or all rumor?
doofus

giphy.gif

I agree.......good point by you.....

As a Pitt fan, I have to agree with everything in this statement. (especially
the betting aspect) just because it comes from another source/teams fan
doesn’t make it wrong....... Good analysis and post....

I'll be real honest, my interest in Pitt football is about at '96 level, when I lived in South Carolina. I mean, yeah I want to see us do good, but really what is there to talk about? People are tired of negative posts and bitching, but there is not positive, not even hope looking into the future. And then the same people whine about OT posts. What the hell?

Well the first drive isn’t finished, but based on the ease cuse is moving the ball with 40-21 cuse.

It’s on in charlotte. Any area that has acc every week has the game. About time we wear the right unis for a game

I agree.......good point by you.....

As a Pitt fan, I have to agree with everything in this statement. (especially
the betting aspect) just because it comes from another source/teams fan
doesn’t make it wrong....... Good analysis and post....

Thanks for not calling me names.. good win for Pitt. I think you get ND in a good spot this weekend. Not sure if you can beat them but I'll be rooting for you strictly for selfish reasons.

Reactions: pitt_fb_9x1
You might really be a doofus if you think you were replying to an actual Pitt fan.

Thanks for not calling me names.. good win for Pitt. I think you get ND in a good spot this weekend. Not sure if you can beat them but I'll be rooting for you strictly for selfish reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT