ADVERTISEMENT

So do we hate Capel again or still love him?

No that's not what I'm saying.
You replied to me with a lecture as if you were knee deep in the discussion when all you were doing was telling me what you thought other people were thinking. They can do that themselves. You added nothing to the discussion except a nice tone of arrogance which dates back to your locker room days as well.
5 minutes to whopner!

No that's not what I'm saying.
You replied to me with a lecture as if you were knee deep in the discussion when all you were doing was telling me what you thought other people were thinking. They can do that themselves. You added nothing to the discussion except a nice tone of arrogance which dates back to your locker room days as well.
You will have to explain how these are a "lecture" and are telling you what others were thinking. Its clear that these are my own points and are a simple presentation of facts with no arrogance at all.

You are really stretching your comparison. Both players were on his roster and 1 remains on the roster. The roster construction issue is diminished when that is understood. That is quite different than lacking a penis.

Opinions differ on Kante and he is still part of the roster construction. Dior traveled with the team to Europe so Capel was apparently counting on his presence as well.

I have never made an excuse for Capel or his staff. I have no opinion on him at all either way except that he is good for the kids, which I respect.

I just recognize facts about the roster as they exist.

I now anoint you the "King of Hyperbole" on this board.

You will have to explain how these are a "lecture" and are telling you what others were thinking. Its clear that these are my own points and are a simple presentation of facts with no arrogance at all.

I now anoint you the "King of Hyperbole" on this board.
You conveniently left out your original smug and arrogant reply..
You are the only one that lives in your world of you being right.
At least you are living out your dream!
Carry on....

You conveniently left out your original smug and arrogant reply..
You are the only one that lives in your world of you being right.
At least you are living out your dream!
Carry on....
Those were my first 2 replies to you. Here are replies 3 and 4. Tell me which of these 4 are smug and arrogant.

Planning without him meant eliminating him. They had 13 scholarships with him and room for no one else. He obviously wanted to keep him on the roster. Your view is 100% hindsight. You would be singing a different song had it worked out.

I agree the kid should have been removed from school. I've said that before.

But this discussion was about the roster and Capel wanted him for his BB skillset. I'm highly doubting that you said anything until the expulsion actually happened. Thus, hindsight.

You have become delusional.

You are really stretching your comparison. Both players were on his roster and 1 remains on the roster. The roster construction issue is diminished when that is understood. That is quite different than lacking a penis.
You are a fool
This is uour first reply to me. Try to keep up.

You are a fool
This is uour first reply to me. Try to keep up.
I showed that as my first post just above. You said I omitted it. You are lost.

Still, you'll have to explain how that post is smug and arrogant. It most definitely is neither, unless you're a "Karen".

I showed that as my first post just above. You said I omitted it. You are lost.

Still, you'll have to explain how that post is smug and arrogant. It most definitely is neither, unless you're a "Karen".
It's smug and arrogant that you speak on behalf of the poster I replied to. Hes a big boy he can talk for himself. But hey the almighty ncpitt has spoken. Thank God you set the record straight for him he'd be lost in this world without you.

I’m not sure many coaches in the country could’ve come into the situation JC did and outperformed what he did . Landing X , Trey and Toney in that first class was a remarkable job of recruiting and then to top it off getting Justin in the next class was icing on the cake .Unfortunately those guys ( minus JC ) just weren’t the type of guys to build a program around .

character issues abound in college athletics . Every other day someone is getting booted off their team , this isn’t just an issue at Pitt .

Pitt fans overestimate the appeal of this job , just ask ( if you could ) Terry Holland or Dan Hurly .Heather was in a bad place in her national search for Stallings replacement until she found JC .

The NIL now gives a coach at Pitt a real shot at success if they can raise enough cash and outbid others for the type of players who can win in the ACC . JC should be able to flourish in this environment.

Unless Pitt de empathizes football and puts the majority of their resources into Bb we’ll never see a run like JD did in the BE in the ACC . A middle of the pack ACC team with an occasional run at championship is where Pitt is at under the current emphasis on sports .

It's smug and arrogant that you speak on behalf of the poster I replied to. Hes a big boy he can talk for himself. But hey the almighty ncpitt has spoken. Thank God you set the record straight for him he'd be lost in this world without you.
I wasn't speaking on his behalf. I was replying to a public post with my own points. A big boy would understand that.

I’m not sure many coaches in the country could’ve come into the situation JC did and outperformed what he did . Landing X , Trey and Toney in that first class was a remarkable job of recruiting and then to top it off getting Justin in the next class was icing on the cake .Unfortunately those guys ( minus JC ) just weren’t the type of guys to build a program around .

character issues abound in college athletics . Every other day someone is getting booted off their team , this isn’t just an issue at Pitt .

Pitt fans overestimate the appeal of this job , just ask ( if you could ) Terry Holland or Dan Hurly .Heather was in a bad place in her national search for Stallings replacement until she found JC .

The NIL now gives a coach at Pitt a real shot at success if they can raise enough cash and outbid others for the type of players who can win in the ACC . JC should be able to flourish in this environment.

Unless Pitt de empathizes football and puts the majority of their resources into Bb we’ll never see a run like JD did in the BE in the ACC . A middle of the pack ACC team with an occasional run at championship is where Pitt is at under the current emphasis on sports .
Pitt fans on this board seem to feel entitled to an annual top-25 team in both FB and BB. It is a selfishness that cannot be explained.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I wasn't speaking on his behalf. I was replying to a public post with my own points. A big boy would understand that.
But you were. You were mansplaining someone else's post. Clear as day. It's like you cant read or something. Have you seen a professional about that? I hope so thats a tough way to go through life little man

But you were. You were mansplaining someone else's post. Clear as day. It's like you cant read or something. Have you seen a professional about that? I hope so thats a tough way to go through life little man
I will repeat something that you don't seem to understand. You posted your view on a public forum. I posted my counter-view in response. It has nothing to do with any previous posts by anyone else. I was solely responding to your post with my own. Got it, Karen?

This is a fair assessment
I thought Capel was cooked until last season to be honest
Winning helps everything

Pitt fans on this board seem to feel entitled to an annual top-25 team in both FB and BB. It is a selfishness that cannot be explained.
Most of us are pragmatic
Being on the right side of the bubble fairly often is reasonable

With football- contending in conference most years is enough as well - the acc isn’t very competitive .

It’s clear Narduzzi is rightfully feeling some pressure after last season - since he just dumped the entire offensive staff - and hopefully underwood is next .

Renewed my season tickets yesterday - good seats still available

Reactions: Parkview57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT