ADVERTISEMENT

Spanier Reports to Jail

Would be sooooo fitting if Spanier gets beaten or raped in prison, tries to report it and the Warden tells him it's just horseplay.

Last edited:
And the Big Ten keeps on keeping on I guess. I am not sure what the hell is wrong with these people....but it does show the perils having a friggin football coach as your beacon of morality and an icon. Bud Kilmer anyone??

And the Big Ten keeps on keeping on I guess. I am not sure what the hell is wrong with these people....but it does show the perils having a friggin football coach as your beacon of morality and an icon. Bud Kilmer anyone??

every reporter in michigan needs to start every press conference with harbaugh about this. friggin' guy is a maniac.

every reporter in michigan needs to start every press conference with harbaugh about this. friggin' guy is a maniac.
What I don't get.......what I really don't get......unlike Sandusky who was doing this stuff with prepubescent boys, these are legal adults. Athletes. Strong young men. So....how does this happen or more to the point, how is it continues with the doctor not getting his ass kicked??

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
He can be pen pals with Slambuttsky. They can talk about how they were wrongfully convicted. And, meanwhile, has Franco Harris found the truth yet?
Is Franco still sleeping with this cardboard cutout of the POS?

former-pittsburgh-steelers-and-penn-state-alumni-franco-harris-stands-by-a-cardboard-cut-out-of-joe-paterno-as-he-speaks-at-a-rally-calling-for-the-resignation-of-the-universitys-board-of-trustees-in-front-of-old-main-on-the-campus-of-penn-state-in-state-college-pennsylvania-on-september-15-2012-upiarchie-carpenter-W03B37.jpg

Reactions: djbpitt
As foreman of the jury that convicted Dr. Graham Spanier, I have carried (since then) the burden that the verdict was a gross miscarriage of justice! At the time, I voiced this privately with the friends and associates. It was my hope and prayer that the verdict would be set aside on appeal and that justice would prevail.

Now I see that a jail term has been imposed and I can no longer remain silent.

It is my firm and considered opinion that the prosecution of Dr. Spanier must end forthwith!

Richard Black, Susquehanna Township, Pa.

Reactions: pitt90seven
As foreman of the jury that convicted Dr. Graham Spanier, I have carried (since then) the burden that the verdict was a gross miscarriage of justice! At the time, I voiced this privately with the friends and associates. It was my hope and prayer that the verdict would be set aside on appeal and that justice would prevail.

It is my firm and considered opinion that the prosecution of Dr. Spanier must end forthwith!

Jesus

Sounds like this guy regrets a past decision, just like Spanier.

Reactions: pitt90seven
What I don't get.......what I really don't get......unlike Sandusky who was doing this stuff with prepubescent boys, these are legal adults. Athletes. Strong young men. So....how does this happen or more to the point, how is it continues with the doctor not getting his ass kicked??

social hierarchy is a crazy thing.

imagine what happens to little kids, or women, who physically don't even have the choice to fight back.

Page not found . . .

How did he not get his @$$ kicked by Bo after Bo's son told him what happened?

Edit: Tragically, it was the son who got the @$$-kicking.

Last edited:
It also shows how insular and military like these "legendary" programs and their "legendary" coaches. Like I said, when a sport means that much to you, and a coach is that worshipped, there are major fundamental problems. It is weird however, this same deity building, worshipping doesn't happen to pro sports (another reason why Pro is better) because these colleges hide behind "these are kids" and "they are amateurs" so the media is always soft and in most cases (however not in the 412) the media are just as big of cheerleaders as the most avid fans are.

I was at a bar once and a Nebraska fan was sitting there, and we were talking and he was extolling the virtues of Nebraska and Omaha like it was Valhalla. And Ndomukah Suh was brought up and he was talking about how wonderful he is, and a great human and paid my check and got up and said "he's an asshole" and left.

The man who was President of PSU is sitting in jail because of his behavior whilst employed as President. It is a shameful part of college football because of the perverts at PSU. The State should remove its name, call it some thing else. What an embarrassment

PSU Crow List:
03/11 Sandusky will never be charged

11/11 Sandusky will never be convicted.

06/12 The Freeh Report will exonerate everyone at Penn State.

07/12 The NCAA will never sanction Penn State.

07/12 Spanier will never be indicted.

01/13 Kane will drop the charges against the PSU 3

07/13 The charges will be dismissed at the preliminary hearing.

03/14 Moulton will show a massive conspiracy

07/14 PSU will fight the sanctions.

09/14 Corbett, Emmert, Erickson, and the BoT will be arrested.

10/14 PSU/NCAA do not want to be deposed; they will fold

12/14 The PSU 3 want the trial, but the state is delaying it.

01/15 Corman's going to get everything back. It is a big victory.

03/15 Kane isn't in any trouble.

12/15 Kane will drop some bombs on Williams, Fina, et c.

12/15 Kane will not be removed from office by the Senate ( Partial)

12/15 Kane will win the federal lawsuits

6/16 Kane will never be convicted

10/16 Kane will never serve a day in jail.

10/16 McQueary will not win his lawsuit.

10/16 The conspiracy charge against the PSU 3 will not be reinstated

10/16 The PSU 3 case will never go to trial

02/17 The PSU 3 will be found not guilty.

02/17 All the e-mails are faked.

03/17 Spanier will win on appeal

03/17 Spanier won’t serve any jail time

Reactions: Parkview57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT