ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers Place James Conner Into Concussion Protocol

Actually no, they can't.

It looks like if he comes in week 10, they can put him on the exempt list for 2 weeks, meaning he won’t get his full year of service and the Steelers can play this game again next year......which is why predictions are now that he’ll be back week 9.

It looks like if he comes in week 10, they can put him on the exempt list for 2 weeks, meaning he won’t get his full year of service and the Steelers can play this game again next year......which is why predictions are now that he’ll be back week 9.
I think you are right. He will limit the pounding on his body and get credit for a full season.

I don't know what I am looking forward to more; Pitt vs PSU on Saturday or James Conners first NFL start on sunday. If Pitt wins and James has a big game on back to back days I may explode out of pure joy.

What an exciting weekend to be a Pitt fan!

Reactions: DiehardPanther
James Conner twitter dump...

Screen-Shot-2018-09-06-at-7.03.51-AM-613x393.png

Screen-Shot-2018-09-06-at-7.04.21-AM-613x450.png

Today is going to be one of those memorable weather games, like vs Miami in 2007. It will come down to which team has the better running game. I expect James to excel and brighten the spirits of Pitt fns everywhere.

After last nights debacle I am yearning for anything positive related to the Pitt program. James is just the guy to bring us out of the doldrums.

Flashback to the rain game of 2007

I wonder how long he will be able to hold up. In today's NFL you definitely need at least 2 solid running backs. I haven't seen the backup yet

But yeah if that sucker decides to show up tomorrow they should tell him to go screw himself

yea. this is great! Still a whole quarter to go. Conner is shutting up all of the haters, including my guy Mark Madden.

As much as I love Conner, I think the OL deserves a LOT of the credit for Bell, Williams and Conner. Seems like plug and play for whomever at the RB position.

This is great for Conner though. Couldn’t be happier to be a Steelers/Conner fan right now.

As much as I love Conner, I think the OL deserves a LOT of the credit for Bell, Williams and Conner. Seems like plug and play for whomever at the RB position.

This is great for Conner though. Couldn’t be happier to be a Steelers/Conner fan right now.

That’s hard to argue with. OL arguably the strength of this team and one of the best units in the league.

I wonder how long he will be able to hold up. In today's NFL you definitely need at least 2 solid running backs. I haven't seen the backup yet

But yeah if that sucker decides to show up tomorrow they should tell him to go screw himself

Totally agree. 31 carries, against these NFL defenses, is crazy. I really like Samuels and think they should use his ability to catch the ball. There has to be a way to line up two back sets as well to keep teams guessing.

And 41 passes for Roethlisberger is way too many.

Yeah, I know. Cut him. Guy can't even make an extra point. He's a liability.

Oh I agree. Looks like he got his big contract and doesnt care anymore. Cost us the Cleveland game. I don't think Pittsburgh can afford to cut him after signing him to that contract with the guaranteed money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT