ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Chiefs Gamethread

So glad I got a playoff game to watch and Tomlin kept his 500 streak alive. We needed a 4-13 season and some high draft picks. Oh well, maybe next year we can suck bad enough to start addressing the problems this team has.
Me too. This playoff run was really fun.

Reactions: Dan1911
What Tomlinisms should we expect after this embarrassment?

I’ll go with “obviously” and “We own this”

Steelers repeat history of allowing QB to stay entirely too long and miss out on first round draft pick that could possibly really help team

it’s actually just history repeating

That's the result of a noodle armed qb who can't throw the ball accurately past 7 yards downfield. I actually won't give Canada much grief, I can't remember who just posted it a bit ago but they brought up a good point. Canada has to have a limited playbook with noodle armed immobile senior citizen behind center
That was me.

Reactions: anon_4dfwm2pijbr0a
If the Chiefs dropped the ball it would be a closer game.

Embarrassing, they are rubbing our nose it.

Do the Steelers even try to close on those with the ball?

Seeing a lot of jogging and watching.

Is it better for the chiefs to keep all these trick plays in their hip pockets? Or is it better to show their hand so that teams have to spend extra time on practicing against them? Or are they just having fun embarrassing the Steelers? How many have they scored on? 4?

Reactions: CCHS82
It is great that we wait every week for the game to be over before we can score!

If the rest of the season is any indication, he'll lead another meaningless touchdown drive or two here in the 4th quarter so that his numbers end up looking OK and his apologists in the local media will say that gee, he didn't play that bad, it's all those other guy's fault. Just like they have all season.

This team has a lot of problems, but by far the biggest is the noodle arm who has been playing quarterback all season.

Reactions: BFo8 and FireballZ
Do the Steelers have a play in the book that doesn’t involve passing 4 yards short of the sticks?

Reactions: Dan1911
Got Morneaux
Spillane and Joe
Terrell Edmunds
Is ready to go
A decent team could beat us to shame
But Tomlin ain't never lost more than 8 games
Here we go

Cue the offense
Three and out machine
As ****ing terrible as the field is green
If Johnson can't hold onto the pigskin
We'll get a 38-yard punt from Percy Harvin
Here we go

It used to seeing Ben protected by the officials. Surprised at that call.

If the rest of the season is any indication, he'll lead another meaningless touchdown drive or two here in the 4th quarter so that his numbers end up looking OK and his apologists in the local media will say that gee, he didn't play that bad, it's all those other guy's fault. Just like they have all season.

This team has a lot of problems, but by far the biggest is the noodle arm who has been playing quarterback all season.
There is a serious lack of talent on this team. How they. Finished 9–7-1 is beYond me. if Ben plays versus Detroit that is probably another win. if the defense makes a late stop versus Chargers, another win: 11-5.

We won almost every close game. The noodle arm was the reason. The only reason.

There is a serious lack of talent on this team. How they. Finished 9–7-1 is beYond me. if Ben plays versus Detroit that is probably another win. if the defense makes a late stop versus Chargers, another win: 11-5.

I can play it the other way too.

Shoul have lost that first game against Cleveland if they didn't drop every pass.

Were lucky to drive at the end of the game and beat the Bears.

Lose to seattle if Russell Wilson plays.

Lose to Baltimore twice if Harbaugh isn't stupid and Jackson plays both games.

Lose to Tennessee of Vrabel wasn't brain dead and kept throwin with Tannehill.

Reactions: Hayekr

He was the reason that so many games against bad teams were close in the first place. He is clearly one of the bottom ten, and almost certainly one of the bottom five starting quarterbacks in the NFL at this point.

But hey, he just threw another meaningless touchdown pass, his favorite kind this season, so like I said folks like you and most of the Pittsburgh media can convince yourself that his performance wasn't the big reason why they are in the situation they are in.

The old cowboy still had a couple bullets left in that arm. Against a softened up Defense.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Hope James Washington is back next year. Only receiver doing anything in this game and he's previously performed well with Rudolph at QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT