ADVERTISEMENT

Pickett's decision

13-9. Woooooooooo.

STFU bitch. No natty for you. Not ever, actually. Hahahahahahaha
It's weird WVU fans come here so often. I have never in my life been marginally persuaded to go on their board and troll let alone look around. Everything about their state is dusty and their natives (while I'll admit some are very personable) are the inspiration for movies like The Hills Have Eyes.
the hills have eyes tongue GIF by foxhorror

Reactions: Chaos and pierre93
It's weird WVU fans come here so often. I have never in my life been marginally persuaded to go on their board and troll let alone look around. Everything about their state is dusty and their natives (while I'll admit some are very personable) are the inspiration for movies like The Hills Have Eyes.
the hills have eyes tongue GIF by foxhorror
You rarely see Pitt fans on a WVU board (Pitt’s rival) because there are so few of them. Many many more WVU fans who are invested. Life is a numbers game. There’s just going to be WVU and Penn St fans who troll you. We “troll” because we care. There’s really not many of us AND my intent is certainly not to troll. You’d care too (and some of you do) if you had many fans.

(Please, please, please say “WVU isn’t really a rival to us” because then I’ll respond by stating then you DO agree that nearly half the stadium is WVU fans……otherwise, your fans are showing up 2X for our game…you draw 35k to other ACC games….and when your down, well….)

You rarely see Pitt fans on a WVU board (Pitt’s rival) because there are so few of them. Many many more WVU fans who are invested.

(Please, please, please say “WVU isn’t really a rival to us” because then I’ll respond by stating then you DO agree that nearly half the stadium is WVU fans……otherwise, your fans are showing up 2X for our game…you draw 35k to other ACC games….and when your down, well….)
Sorry but alot of Pitt fans get tossed off your board since your mods are more strict. Most wv trolls should be tossed off of here. Just before last season u wanted rid of good ole Neal so I guess u all were sucked back in.
Don't compare rural to urban campus attendance figures. It's stupid and morganhole has no pro sports teams and the eers are the only game in town. Don't get me started about your barbaric fans. Drink moonshine and vomit all day, congrats!!!! Sad representation of a school. Most other schools that play u guys say the exact same things.
Pitt is known worldwide just not nationally for being a great university. But keep trolling H2P!!!

Reactions: bschulter
Sorry but alot of Pitt fans get tossed off your board since your mods are more strict. Most wv trolls should be tossed off of here. Just before last season u wanted rid of good ole Neal so I guess u all were sucked back in.
Don't compare rural to urban campus attendance figures. It's stupid and morganhole has no pro sports teams and the eers are the only game in town. Don't get me started about your barbaric fans. Drink moonshine and vomit all day, congrats!!!! Sad representation of a school. Most other schools that play u guys say the exact same things.
Pitt is known worldwide just not nationally for being a great university. But keep trolling H2P!!!
I’ve literally never seen a Pitt fan on a WVU board….even for a brief moment.

You (as a collective fanbase) don’t care. It’s why you should strive to be Texas Tech, Kansas St, and Iowa St (from athletics standpoint) and not BC, GT or Wake Forest.

Ben had Hines Ward, Plaxico, Bettis, a good OL and a defense with studs including a 2nd year Polamalu who hadn’t even emerged yet. The Steelers had a bad 5-11 year in 2003, but before that they won 14 games in 2001 and made the playoffs in 2002. Ben stepped into a golden situation.
Plaxico was gone in 2005 and Bettis was pretty much washed up.

I’ve literally never seen a Pitt fan on a WVU board….even for a brief moment.

You (as a collective fanbase) don’t care. It’s why you should strive to be Texas Tech, Kansas St, and Iowa St (from athletics standpoint) and not BC, GT or Wake Forest.
Well, well.... Another low IQ hoopie with nothing to do... You guys never learn...

It’s like the old western duel on the dusty streets of Laredo, TX… A young braggadocios stranger (WVU) comes into town and talks about how many men he’s killed. He talks about how fast he is and how he can beat anybody in town…. And then...the day of reckoning comes, and the local gunslinger (Pitt) calls him out.

Now deep down, the stranger (WVU) was scared & worried (a moment of clarity). In truth, he was only part of a gang that robbed the banks (Big 12). He never really did anything significant to help the gang, expect taking the money that the other members had stolen.…Oh, the young stranger did kill a few men along the way, but he always made sure their backs were turned before pulling the trigger. Even though he was scared and inferior to the gunslinger, he was hoping a miracle would occur. In the meantime, he just kept trying to convince himself and everyone around him that he was going to win. “Maybe”, he said to himself,” if the gunslinger hears me brag enough, he’ll lose his nerve and back down” …

So, he continued to do what he did best. He kept spinning his web of deceit… He even had his friends (The Dude of West Virginia) at the town newspaper (twitter) write articles about how the young buck was going to gun down the local shootist… They also wrote disparaging stories about how the shootist was too old and his history of killing people was exaggerated (message boards). This was all in an effort to dispirit his followers (Pitt fans).….

When the appointed time drew near, he went out to the street and kept talking and trying to convince everybody that he was going to win. And just to get the towns folk on his side, he proclaimed that drinks would be on him once it was over!

At the stoke of high noon, the young delusional big month reached for his gun…. Before he could pull the gun from his holster, the gunslinger put three bullets in the middle of his chest… All was quiet…. As the young man laid on the street dying, he muttered to the gunslinger, “I’m still faster than youand have a lot more fans” He took his last breath and died… As he laid dead in the street, the town vultures swooped in and picked him clean…. All that was left was a dead naked hoopie lying in the street with his dick in his hand….

The moral of the story is…. Pitt is better than WVU. Always has, always will be…. All the talking, trolling, lying, and propaganda will not change it.

BEAT IT L.O.S.E.R.

Well, well.... Another low IQ hoopie with nothing to do... You guys never learn...

It’s like the old western duel on the dusty streets of Laredo, TX… A young braggadocios stranger (WVU) comes into town and talks about how many men he’s killed. He talks about how fast he is and how he can beat anybody in town…. And then...the day of reckoning comes, and the local gunslinger (Pitt) calls him out.

Now deep down, the stranger (WVU) was scared & worried (a moment of clarity). In truth, he was only part of a gang that robbed the banks (Big 12). He never really did anything significant to help the gang, expect taking the money that the other members had stolen.…Oh, the young stranger did kill a few men along the way, but he always made sure their backs were turned before pulling the trigger. Even though he was scared and inferior to the gunslinger, he was hoping a miracle would occur. In the meantime, he just kept trying to convince himself and everyone around him that he was going to win. “Maybe”, he said to himself,” if the gunslinger hears me brag enough, he’ll lose his nerve and back down” …

So, he continued to do what he did best. He kept spinning his web of deceit… He even had his friends (The Dude of West Virginia) at the town newspaper (twitter) write articles about how the young buck was going to gun down the local shootist… They also wrote disparaging stories about how the shootist was too old and his history of killing people was exaggerated (message boards). This was all in an effort to dispirit his followers (Pitt fans).….

When the appointed time drew near, he went out to the street and kept talking and trying to convince everybody that he was going to win. And just to get the towns folk on his side, he proclaimed that drinks would be on him once it was over!

At the stoke of high noon, the young delusional big month reached for his gun…. Before he could pull the gun from his holster, the gunslinger put three bullets in the middle of his chest… All was quiet…. As the young man laid on the street dying, he muttered to the gunslinger, “I’m still faster than youand have a lot more fans” He took his last breath and died… As he laid dead in the street, the town vultures swooped in and picked him clean…. All that was left was a dead naked hoopie lying in the street with his dick in his hand….

The moral of the story is…. Pitt is better than WVU. Always has, always will be…. All the talking, trolling, lying, and propaganda will not change it.

BEAT IT L.O.S.E.R.
I have receipts from your posts 2-3 years ago. Laughter. Laughter is what you expressed at the XII surviving over the ACC. 😬

And btw, this ain’t 1976, Donnie Iris.

You should be directing your Pitt superiority to Boston College and Temple fans.

Otherwise, you’re Cleveland Browns fan bragging about NFL championships. Hahaha

Last edited:
Pickett will never be a starting QB in this league and it’s tbd if he will be in the league in 3-4 years. Slow eyes. Slow processor. He was never a 1st round pick and Steelers reached. It was a disastrous pick. It would’ve been a disaster if they took Malik Willis too. Both were the “best” QBs in what was known as the worst QB draft class of all time.

Willis was a 3rd rounder. That’s exactly where Pickett should’ve ended up.
It can be debated whether he deserved to be a first round pick.

What’s not debatable is that the Steelers failed to support their investment - no matter who the quarterback should’ve been.

You had me given you props until I started reading this paragraph. More specifically the highlighted sentence.

When did any of us (Steeler Fans) compare Ben to Brady!?!?...we like Ben on the field, but Brady definitely shut us up way back in '04 when we went 15-1 with home field and still couldn't beat their cheating asses!!

................................................................................

Overall though, I think this draft coupled with last year has been incredible. Colbert, unfortunately, overlooked the need to rebuild the offensive line. While he was overlooking it, he decided to keep feeding Ben with WR's...hence the saying "Pittsburgh knows how to draft Wide Receivers"....of course they did, they had to.
Where? Social Media mainly… the same place Pickett got trashed constantly

It definitely happened… though I’m sure few would own up to it.

What’s not debatable is that the Steelers failed to support their investment - no matter who the quarterback should’ve been.
THAT’S fair. I just never thought he was very skilled from an NFL standpoint. Didn’t he play at Pitt for like 5-6 years? He never really showed much excluding the final season.

I have receipts from your posts 2-3 years ago. Laughter. Laughter is what you expressed at the XII surviving over the ACC. 😬

You should be directing your Pitt superiority to Boston College and Temple fans.

Dream on my little friend. We've been over this before. Do you have those receipts???? LOL

To most Pitt fans, 2011 was just another mediocre football season…But for the fans who love and support the University of Pittsburgh, it was a very significant year. It was the year I call “The Apocalypse”. It was the year in which the enemies of Pitt were exposed to the TRUTH!

Between 2002 – 2011 you experienced probably the best 10 year run in their football history (except of course for that small glitch that happened in 2007 LOL). The local fire departments were constantly kept busy putting out burning couches…Your favorite target of your new found testosterone… was of course Pitt…

Your fight song was:

(Sung to Home On The Range)
Home! Home! In the hills!
Where hillbillies chase sheep for thrills.
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
And the coaches stay drunk all day….

We’ve heard the battle cry from you knuckleheads… “52!”
We’ve had objects thrown at our coaches….
We’ve had objects thrown at our team bus…
We’ve been called names at your home stadium and had objects thrown at us…

We’ve been told Oakland is a ghetto, Sh*t on Pitt,

Yup… You sheep rustlers were living high on the hog…

The Big East was on its last leg… “No worries!” proclaimed you inbreds. “We’re going to be fine! Pitt needs to worry! The SEC will ride into town and save our possum grease! We have attendance! We own every TV market east of the Pecos!”

Then came September 18, 2011…. The apocalypse happened in Morgantown…Pitt & Syracuse are invited to join the ACC…It was a cold slap in the nuts for everyone named Zeke, Virgil, and Ike, living in Hoopieland…Everything you believed about your beloved WVU was a LIE! You have never been the same since....

LOL! Don't count your moonshine yet... Pitt's gonna be fine... Why? Because they're better than anyone in the Big 12, including WVwho... You know it and I know it....

You'll see, just like 2011.........HAHAHAHA!

BEAT IT YOU BALL SCRATCHING ZOMBIE!

Dream on my little friend. We've been over this before. Do you have those receipts???? LOL

To most Pitt fans, 2011 was just another mediocre football season…But for the fans who love and support the University of Pittsburgh, it was a very significant year. It was the year I call “The Apocalypse”. It was the year in which the enemies of Pitt were exposed to the TRUTH!

Between 2002 – 2011 you experienced probably the best 10 year run in their football history (except of course for that small glitch that happened in 2007 LOL). The local fire departments were constantly kept busy putting out burning couches…Your favorite target of your new found testosterone… was of course Pitt…

Your fight song was:

The Big East was on its last leg… “No worries!” proclaimed you inbreds. “We’re going to be fine! Pitt needs to worry! The SEC will ride into town and save our possum grease! We have attendance! We own every TV market east of the Pecos!”

Then came September 18, 2011…. The apocalypse happened in Morgantown…Pitt & Syracuse are invited to join the ACC…It was a cold slap in the nuts for everyone named Zeke, Virgil, and Ike, living in Hoopieland…Everything you believed about your beloved WVU was a LIE! You have never been the same since....

LOL! Don't count your moonshine yet... Pitt's gonna be fine... Why? Because they're better than anyone in the Big 12, including WVwho... You know it and I know it....

You’ll be fine like disco is fine…

Your fight song was:

You left out my all time favorite:

“Nick Saban is going to leave Alabama to come back home to coach at WVU.”

• Haha
Reactions: Upg bobcat
You rarely see Pitt fans on a WVU board (Pitt’s rival) because there are so few of them. Many many more WVU fans who are invested. Life is a numbers game. There’s just going to be WVU and Penn St fans who troll you. We “troll” because we care. There’s really not many of us AND my intent is certainly not to troll. You’d care too (and some of you do) if you had many fans.

West Virginia University (WVU) football attendance has been decreasing, from an average of 58,158 in 2018 to 47,658 in 2022, the lowest home attendance since 2001.

The Pitt Panthers football team has seen an increase in home attendance in recent years, with 2023 being the third year in a row that the team has seen the highest increase in home attendance among Power 5 schools

You were saying????

Where? Social Media mainly… the same place Pickett got trashed constantly

It definitely happened… though I’m sure few would own up to it.
Social media is a joke..but unfortunately today's athletes put a ton of stock on keyboard junkies

I’ve been banned for nothing….for saying I love Pittsburgh and hate Philly!

I will take photos of this and share.

All of you non-Pittsburgh pro sports fans are los***. Go back to eastern PA.

West Virginia University (WVU) football attendance has been decreasing, from an average of 58,158 in 2018 to 47,658 in 2022, the lowest home attendance since 2001.

The Pitt Panthers football team has seen an increase in home attendance in recent years, with 2023 being the third year in a row that the team has seen the highest increase in home attendance among Power 5 schools

You were saying????
Dude, are you smoking methamphetamine?

Las Panteras, The Panthers, others…..VERY reasonable posters. Best of luck to you guys. I think Pitt makes the cut to the XII by the way. I mess around with you guys but love the backyard brawl.

(In case I’m banned)

Las Panteras, The Panthers, others…..VERY reasonable posters. Best of luck to you guys. I think Pitt makes the cut to the XII by the way. I mess around with you guys but love the backyard brawl.

(In case I’m banned)
I think you're in Columbus collecting beer cans.

Pickett has one of the worst offenses/OC in recent NFL memory. Deserved a chance with a new OC. However, the Steelers had every right to bring in Wilson and Pickett needed to be more professional and realize he'd be the starting QB before long. Instead he is relegated to the bench in Philly. Kenny was too emotional. Go out there and be a pro. Wilson was always going to suck and he's going to be 36 in November. Bad career move for KP.

(In case I’m banned)

Welcome back! I can't remember that handle you had a while back as the Mountaineer who posted here (although some thought you were a super deep cover troll and were a Nitter posing as WVU fan).

At any rate, you were an okay poster back then.

Pickett has one of the worst offenses/OC in recent NFL memory. Deserved a chance with a new OC. However, the Steelers had every right to bring in Wilson and Pickett needed to be more professional and realize he'd be the starting QB before long. Instead he is relegated to the bench in Philly. Kenny was too emotional. Go out there and be a pro. Wilson was always going to suck and he's going to be 36 in November. Bad career move for KP.
Agree to disagree. The way the Steelers kept telling him one thing then doing another seriously damaged his faith in him. Honestly they very well may have brought in Fields anyway and given him "Pole position" too. Bottom line is if Kenny is good enough to be an NFL starter he'll get another chance somewhere. If he isn't he may as well be a back up somewhere he is happy and has a good relationship with his bosses. Did you see how happy Trubuski and the Buffalo media were to have him back as the back up. Pittsburgh couldn't wait to get rid of him. Obviously they see something in him that they could never get out of him here, because most would have taken Duck Hodges over him by the end of the season. Just saying not every NFL team shares the opinions of Pittsburgh fans and media.

Reactions: 303vND

Otherwise, you’re Cleveland Browns fan bragging about NFL championships. Hahaha
And isn't it amazing that wvcc never won a national championship. H2P!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT