ADVERTISEMENT

Steroids

Jul 19, 2022
As many of you that move iron in places other then your wife's board know steroids have a bad reputation for all the WRONG reasons. Safe cycling is SAFE and very effective. In the 1980's this was part of the routine man. Hit me in the ass today Jimmy. Or hit me in the shoulder today Jimmy, I got seated quads raises to take care of. FAST FORWARD!

You bigtimers wanna steal our players with national letter of intent trash money? We are nameless faces. It does NOT matter who wears the pads, they will be BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER then your little pussycats.

How do they keep doing it? I better go to that school!!!!! Damn right son, we will put you in the league. A bag of chump change now? How about a bag of pure GOLD later. And more women to chase around then pacmans dots.

No more testing at this school. You play football for us we will maximize your body and potential. Let the equalizer awaken.

As many of you that move iron in places other then your wife's board know steroids have a bad reputation for all the WRONG reasons. Safe cycling is SAFE and very effective. In the 1980's this was part of the routine man. Hit me in the ass today Jimmy. Or hit me in the shoulder today Jimmy, I got seated quads raises to take care of. FAST FORWARD!

You bigtimers wanna steal our players with national letter of intent trash money? We are nameless faces. It does NOT matter who wears the pads, they will be BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER then your little pussycats.

How do they keep doing it? I better go to that school!!!!! Damn right son, we will put you in the league. A bag of chump change now? How about a bag of pure GOLD later. And more women to chase around then pacmans dots.

No more testing at this school. You play football for us we will maximize your body and potential. Let the equalizer awaken.

If you want to go this route then get with the times. It’s no longer buttock or shoulder. These players now use peptides that are subq abdominal injections.

Peptides are already used throughout this sport. They are a keyboard enter away and will be delivered to your door

If you want to go this route then get with the times. It’s no longer buttock or shoulder. These players now use peptides that are subq abdominal injections.

Peptides are already used throughout this sport. They are a keyboard enter away and will be delivered to your door
Hmm tell me more…..I’m know I need that 😂😂

Peptides arent steroids.

They sell them both on those sites. The peptides are the HGH boosters and the SARMs cover the anabolic types

Last edited:
They sell them both on those sites. The peptides are the HGH boosters and the SARMs cover the anabolic types

Peptides are many things, and they do a lot of different functions. Tirzepatide is a peptide that is used for diabetes (ok, really for weight loss now). CJC-1295 DAC, Ipamoreli, BPC157 and a slew of others are great for workouts. .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT