ADVERTISEMENT

Still excited for this season...

220/22traveler

Scholarship
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2009
It's been a few years since I've been able to look forward to a bball season. There just haven't been many guys on the team that have been easy to root for.
Mcgowens was a borderline dirty player. X never seemed to be a team player. I don't know exactly why but I was never a big fan of Femi. I thought ithiel was a hot head before his legal incident. I was excited about hugley but that was dampened by his incident.

This year, Hugley really seems to have moved on from his legal problems and its really easy to get behind him now. Cummings seems genuinely excited to be a Panther. The twins really seem like they are going to be fun to root for and I've liked Burton since he got here. I'm a big fan of Jeffress and am not ready to give up on him and Nate seems pretty likeable.
The Dior incident may cost us several wins but if this team can come together and a couple guy (Jefress and Nate) can make some big leaps forward then this will be an enjoyable year.

If the Dior incident is an indication of who he is (and I'm not sure that it is, let it play out) then as a team, we may have dodged a bullet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News