ADVERTISEMENT

Supposedly, Dino Babers getting the axe

Oct 25, 2021
I don't have much of an opinion on it, honestly. I like him and that's a tough place to win. But what do you have to lose by rolling the dice in hoping for someone who is a little more successful?

What are the odds someone mentions him for Pitt OC when Narduzzi is just getting ready to start interviewing at the AFCA convention in January?

About a million percent odds that Pitt fans clamor for him to be the new OC. I doubt it happens, though. And I sure as hell hope Narduzzi finds someone before the portal opens this time. If he waits until the convention again, it will be another tally in the "this dude just doesn't get it" column.

At one point in time, a Syracuse offer was one that caught the eyes of rival schools. Syracuse had really good coaches who had a great eye for talent. It was also considered a "cool" college in the late 80's thru the 90's. They had a huge presence in central/eastern PA and NJ that just went away in the early 2000's.

Rumor is that MSU and SU are in a bidding war to pry Narduzzi and his OC away from Pitt. .

Should've never gotten rid of Paul Pasqualoni. Huge mistake
He's the guy that let Cause slide into the abyss of mediocrity. Other than 2001 team, I don't think they won more than 6 games in his last 5 years.

For whatever reason, the recruiting just dried up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT