ADVERTISEMENT

Take away restrictions - who do you want?

pitt90seven

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013
so have to consider age, and possible NCAA ramifications. or not. whatever.

but let's say you're the AD. and this tepper fellow tells you not to worry - he's covering any expense. get whoever you want.

you go with?

1. bennett? young enough that he still has energy. i think that'd be my top guy.
2. cal - #### it. it'd be fun until the hammer comes down. i'll deal with that later. we need recruiting more than anything right now. he'd deliver.
3. K - it'd look like a weird scenario. he wouldn't come for any number. but i'd try. even if we only had him 2-3 years.
4. jay wright. hate the guy. but i can't argue with results. and he's still got plenty of years left.
5. few: 1 - he can coach up lesser players. 2 - he's got some years left.
6. izzo: same as K - would never leave. but why wouldn't you take him for 2-3 years if you could?
7. self: i think he's a great coach but he's sort of a choker. i should probably have him higher but pretty sure he's going down with the FBI. so if i'm going that route, i want someone who can win REAL quick.
8. miller: meh. choker. sweats a lot.
9. gregg marshall: maybe he should be higher. but i don't like guys who won't step up in competition (disregard that i have few higher. i'm a hypocrite - shut up).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News