ADVERTISEMENT

Tampa Roll Call

SorrentosRanch

Scholarship
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2020
Atwood Street
Who else is joining me in Tampa this week!?

I was already scheduled to be there early Wednesday for the AVCA convention so I’ll be able to catch some of Pitt’s open practice too (Wed. 11:30-1:30).

Where is everyone meeting up at before the game?

Hail to Pitt!

If it was Friday instead of thursday my girlfriend and I might have been able to swing it, but sadly that isn't reality.

I was in Florida twice over the last three weeks and then will be back for two weeks starting Dec 22. Sadly the final 4 is sandwiched in between all of those trips. So while I thought about it for a bit, there’s no way for me to book another trip to that great state without taking up residency. Lol.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Chaos
I was in Florida twice over the last three weeks and then will be back for two weeks starting Dec 22. Sadly the final 4 is sandwiched in between all of those trips. So while I thought about it for a bit, there’s no way for me to book another trip to that great state without taking up residency. Lol.

Enjoy!
Haha, you just reminded me of an adjunct professor I had a in law school. He took 2 weeks off in the middle of the semester and had his associate teach us so he could get enough days down there to keep his residency for tax purposes!

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos and Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT