ADVERTISEMENT

TBT Bracket

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
The Zoo Crew drew the 5 seed in the NE. They will play a team called Sideline Cancer who is made up of Green Tree legend Nick Novak from UPJ and a mix of D2 and D1 guys I never heard of. Novak vs Fields will be worth watching. If they win, they'll play 4 seed FOE who has Tyshawn Taylor, Marcus Morris, and Malik Wayns.

The Untouchables are the 1 seed. They have GB, Graves, and Jermaine Dixon along with OU's Cam Clark and UMass's Ricky Harris who were on the team last year and Gani Lawal from GT. I wonder if Brad will join the team as the "ringer" if they get to the 2nd weekend.

The Schenley boys (Blair, Kennedy, Kane) are the #1 seed in the South. Their Overseas Elite team has never lost and I wouldn't expect them to this year.

Reactions: freddietee511
For a spot in the Sweet 16
Why cant Brad play this weekend. There is a good chance they lose without him.

Its the weekend of July 8, not this weekend.

Update: Brad is on OKC's summer league team and he's not just a "roster filler." He was all-Euro League 2nd team which means he's one of the best players in the world not playing in the NBA. OKC brought him in for a tryout. I'd expect him to be invited to OKC's camp where he will have a very real shot of making the team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT