ADVERTISEMENT

Terrell Brown

RINGGOLD94

Scholarship
Mar 31, 2014
I know everybody hates this guy but he can make open jumpers. Give him the green light coach!

I would be happy if anybody with an open look would shoot. All these guys are on scholarship right?

Brown is going to set the Pitt record for most games played if he comes back. And God willing, his number will be hanging in the rafters one day.

I don’t understand the constant bashing he receives . In his carrier Pitt hasn’t been able to recruit enough talented big men to put him permanently on the bench and it’s safe to say that he’s not talented enough to play in the ACC , so is that his fault ?

Just to be an average player at this level is quite an accomplishment.

He is what he is , if he’d have transferred out to a lower level of ball where he could’ve been a solid contributor ( which would’ve been the best move he could’ve made basketball wise ) the loser would’ve been Pitt .

I don’t understand the constant bashing he receives . In his carrier Pitt hasn’t been able to recruit enough talented big men to put him permanently on the bench and it’s safe to say that he’s not talented enough to play in the ACC , so is that his fault ?

Just to be an average player at this level is quite an accomplishment.

He is what he is , if he’d have transferred out to a lower level of ball where he could’ve been a solid contributor ( which would’ve been the best move he could’ve made basketball wise ) the loser would’ve been Pitt .

I agree with most of what you said except he's not an "average" player at the ACC level.

I agree with most of what you said except he's not an "average" player at the ACC level.
I wasn’t really saying he was average , but I think most people don’t appreciate just how good a bb player someone is that is an average D1 P6 player .

Just play in a pickup game with one to find out !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT