ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Jeff

levance2

All American
Aug 17, 2010
Pittsburgh
I have been very critical of Capel over his time here, but I have always said that I sincerely hoped that Jeff could turn things around here, no matter how improbable it seemed.

There was a reason a lot of Pitt fans were excited when he was hired 5 years ago. It is a shame that it took so long for all of us to get here, but we are here now. It was very interesting to hear Tony Bennett talking about how he was happy for Jeff to win that kind of game.

I'd like nothing more than for Jeff Capel to be the first Pitt coach to ever start 5-0 in the ACC.

I'm having fun. Pitt beat syracuse's zone and beat UVa. Under Capel, these teams have historically been laughably inept against good defense and zone defense. This current team has moved the ball so well. Capel deserves credit

I'm having fun. Pitt beat syracuse's zone and beat UVa. Under Capel, these teams have historically been laughably inept against good defense and zone defense. This current team has moved the ball so well. Capel deserves credit
I think this is truly his first “team.” Maybe individually more talent in past, but seems to have all the pieces (minus depth baring injury). Happy for him, but more excited as a fan. Man a healthy Hugley, smh….

So, so happy he's having success. I'll admit, I wanted him gone after the UMBC loss last year and for most of the season. And when I first heard the news about Dior I thought, this guy is snake bit. But he's proving himself and I'd love nothing more than him to be successful here for a long time.

I have been very critical of Capel over his time here, but I have always said that I sincerely hoped that Jeff could turn things around here, no matter how improbable it seemed.

There was a reason a lot of Pitt fans were excited when he was hired 5 years ago. It is a shame that it took so long for all of us to get here, but we are here now. It was very interesting to hear Tony Bennett talking about how he was happy for Jeff to win that kind of game.

I'd like nothing more than for Jeff Capel to be the first Pitt coach to ever start 5-0 in the ACC.
This is basically my same line of thought. Always thought he was a good guy and wanted him to succeed, but I’ll be honest, I had given up hope after the 1-3 start. So happy to be wrong (at least for now)!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT