ADVERTISEMENT

That Dokish dude on Twitter said Duke game might be

I see Duke basketball is blaming us for the cancellation. We must have some floor-mopper with COVID and they are using it as a convenient excuse. Call me skeptical given their stance on this season both on the men's and woman's side. Just cancel your men's season too already if they feel so strongly about it and let players transfer for the 2nd semester. I'd actually respect that.

Reactions: levance2 and gary2
I've noticed he gets some things right like this.
Because he always has someone on staff who feeds him info to make him look like a big shot. That’s why every player ever recruited is the greatest recruit of all time.

If you search his name for tweets about players who haven’t performed well it’s actually embarrassing how often he misses based on the staff trying to push their guy.

I see Duke basketball is blaming us for the cancellation. We must have some floor-mopper with COVID and they are using it as a convenient excuse. Call me skeptical given their stance on this season both on the men's and woman's side. Just cancel your men's season too already if they feel so strongly about it and let players transfer for the 2nd semester. I'd actually respect that.
They are only saying that because the covid issues are with.....Pitt.

Because he always has someone on staff who feeds him info to make him look like a big shot. That’s why every player ever recruited is the greatest recruit of all time.

If you search his name for tweets about players who haven’t performed well it’s actually embarrassing how often he misses based on the staff trying to push their guy.
Oh I'm not saying anything about any evaluations or anything like that, just that he gets info sometimes.
Sometimes you get info too.
I've gotten info twice.

So after a decade of not having a connection on the Pitt staff, he now has one again? Or did he find this news online before everyone else because he doesn’t have a job??

So after a decade of not having a connection on the Pitt staff, he now has one again? Or did he find this news online before everyone else because he doesn’t have a job??
Sounds accurate

That's true, it might be cancelled, and then again it might not be, it might snow and it might not, I guess either way, it right

"Pitt’s Tuesday night game at Duke has been postponed, the ACC announced Monday.

The postponement comes following a positive COVID-19 test within the Panthers’ program, which has prompted ongoing quarantining and contact tracing. They were informed of the positive test while on their way to the airport for a flight to Durham, N.C. "

This was why coach was conflicted about sending them home because he knew this could happen! I seen a pic of big John at his school working out with the team with no mask! Smh

• Haha
Reactions: Drew1208

Appears the bug shield on your ‘89 Bronco ain’t workin’ pal. Stop trying to deflect.

Huh? I have an ‘88 Bronco

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT