ADVERTISEMENT

The ANGRY Cheesesteak's Peppers and Onions

Dec 4, 2006
**** (DT Normally uses Three but I have Four) Today, I went to a Cuban restaurant and when asked for my order, I simply said, "Give me the beefiest dish.. I am hungry and require beef."

**** The Waiter replied, "I don't understand your ... uh.. beef? the Ropa..? Explain..."

**** With this simple exchange, I came to the conclusion that The Waiter could play for this 2015-16 Basketball Team.

**** Pitt is lacking the meaty cojones the Big East once required. If said cojones weren't present, the Big East created Them from the formative combination of Sutherland Hall chicken sandwiches and Emeka Ofafor elbows.

**** The type of cojones that harden only due to the original muscle hamster Dominic James’ obsessive kicking in the literal groin during layup attempts.

**** For a decade, we made up for missing shots with making bruises.

**** It is not coincidence that our Slide has coincided with Jamie's flat out failure at the position that made him so successful - the Big-Assed, Angry, Beefy almalgomation of a PF/C. The TONE SETTER.

**** Now, I understand that many of you have never played organized sports. Allow me to explain the TONE SETTER.

**** He sets the tone.

**** Why have we changed the Formula? Literally and figuratively, why do we have boys as opposed to Tone Setters?

**** Is it because we joined the ACC? The ACC is a league full of fast, skinny boys? Wiz Khalifas? We now have to play flag football after 13 years of tackle? We have to change the Brand?

**** The Steelers changed the Formula; however, and immediately went back and drafted 11 linebackers in the first round and ran to the Silverback and (while he was flipping Monster Truck tires in a scrapyard) begged the 47 year old Angry SOB to return.

**** Aside front the Tone Setter recruiting misses, tonight I came to another conclusion as the Wife was completing her chores and I was watching the Pitt boys run AWAY from contact.

**** Why have we lost the Edge? The Edge had a name as so many of the Board Mouth Breathers have pointed out. The Edge... was Slice. Think … that Glare. The Pipeline. The Pride.

**** We need a Rambo on Staff. Was Rambo the Greatest Acting Performance of all time? No. Would you challenge him? Not unless you wanted out of your Chipotle E-Coli-induced personal hell.

**** Jamie cannot be Mom and Dad. Good cop, bad cop.

**** Pitt needs a Drunk Uncle. The Man who doesn't watch political debates because Rocky II is on TNT.

**** Pitt needs a Man who eats the beer can after he drinks it.

**** Pitt needs a Man who does not care if his eyebrows connect in the Middle.

**** Pitt needs a man who lives to breathe his own coffee breath after he screams.

**** Pitt Basketball needs Mike Ditka.

Last edited:
Pitt plain and simple needs better talent to compete in the ACC. Can't coach up 2-3 star level players to compete with 4-5 stars. This is a major issue for JD who just seems to lost his act for recruiting talented players. The days of hard nose defense are gone. All these HS kids want to do is run and score and that is how the majority of ACC teams operate. Go out and try to find 6-7 players who want to play hard nose defense these days. It just is not going to happen. The game has changed these days and is now moving in a complete different direction. These HS kids don't want to talk defense.

Pitt plain and simple needs better talent to compete in the ACC. Can't coach up 2-3 star level players to compete with 4-5 stars. This is a major issue for JD who just seems to lost his act for recruiting talented players. The days of hard nose defense are gone. All these HS kids want to do is run and score and that is how the majority of ACC teams operate. Go out and try to find 6-7 players who want to play hard nose defense these days. It just is not going to happen. The game has changed these days and is now moving in a complete different direction. These HS kids don't want to talk defense.
Hilariously ridiculous. Did you watch the Louisville beatdown? They sure looked like they wanted to play hard nose defense to me. Xavier, WVU, VIllanova, Louisville, Purdue, MSU, Maryland all top in nation in Scoring DEFENSE. Thanks. Try again.

Reactions: iMissTheOldDays
The AND 1 street team plays better d than pitt does. Even the fat guy with the mike who.can barely walk

**** (DT Normally uses Three but I have Four) Today, I went to a Cuban restaurant and when asked for my order, I simply said, "Give me the beefiest dish.. I am hungry and require beef."

**** The Waiter replied, "I don't understand your ... uh.. beef? the Ropa..? Explain..."

**** With this simple exchange, I came to the conclusion that The Waiter could play for this 2015-16 Basketball Team.

**** Pitt is lacking the meaty cojones the Big East once required. If said cojones weren't present, the Big East created Them from the formative combination of Sutherland Hall chicken sandwiches and Emeka Ofafor elbows.

**** The type of cojones that harden only due to the original muscle hamster Dominic James’ obsessive kicking in the literal groin during layup attempts.

**** It is not coincidence that our Slide has coincided with Jamie's flat out failure at the position that made him so successful - the Big-Assed, Angry, Beefy almalgomation of a PF/C. The TONE SETTER.

**** Now, I understand that many of you have never played organized sports. Allow me to explain the TONE SETTER.

**** He sets the tone.

**** Why have we changed the Formula? Literally and figuratively, why do we have boys as opposed to Tone Setters?

**** Is it because we joined the ACC? The ACC is a league full of fast, skinny boys? Wiz Khalifas? We now have to play flag football after 13 years of tackle? We have to change the Brand?

**** The Steelers changed the Formula; however, and immediately went back and drafted 11 linebackers in the first round and ran to the Silverback and (while he was flipping Monster Truck tires in a scrapyard) begged the 47 year old Angry SOB to return.

**** Aside front the Tone Setter recruiting misses, tonight I came to another conclusion as the Wife was completing her chores and I was watching the Pitt boys run AWAY from contact.

**** Why have we lost the Edge? The Edge had a name as so many of the Board Mouth Breathers have pointed out. The Edge... was Slice. Think … that Glare. The Pipeline. The Pride.

**** We need a Rambo on Staff. Was Rambo the Greatest Acting Performance of all time? No. Would you challenge him? Not unless you wanted out of your Chipotle E-Coli-induced personal hell.

**** Pitt needs a Drunk Uncle. The Man who doesn't watch political debates because Rocky II is on TNT.

**** Pitt needs a man who lives to breathe his own coffee breath after he screams.

This may be the greatest post on this site in its entire history. Pointed and funny. There have been none better.

**** He sets the tone.

Peppers & Onions---nice---also, this team would get shredded in this year's Big East---the ACC is pansy-land

**** He sets the tone.

Fun ... thanks.

Don't agree that Slice was the edge, but picking on the details isn't really the point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT