ADVERTISEMENT

Need some help

gilligan 3

Freshman
Jan 8, 2005
Sixteen years ago, we left Pittsburgh chasing kids, jobs and eventually grandkids. For us it was all good except for missing attending all Pitt home basketball games. That said, we got to see Blair flip Thabett in a game we spent a lot of time with the chancellor, got to talk to Sam’s parents after he won the mvp of the tournament and then when we moved from NY to Charlotte, got to see Pitt in multiple games in the ACC and tournaments in Charlotte and Greensboro. Now as a CA resident, I look forward to seeing Pitt at Stanford and Cal.
We still miss the games at the Pete though and Crean as an announcer reminded us of those epic Marquette games. I can’t remember the name of the guy who got hurt ever game to the point he seemed to be on the edge of a life altering injury only to return to the game 2 minutes later. Any help?

Last edited:
Sixteen years ago, we left Pittsburgh chasing kids, jobs and eventually grandkids. For us it was all good except for missing attending all Pitt home basketball ball game. That said, we got to see Blair flip Thabett in a game we spent a lot of time with the chancellor, got to talk to Sam’s parents after he won the mvp of the tournament and then when we moved from NY to Charlotte, got to see Pitt in multiple games in the ACC and tournaments in Charlotte and Greensboro. Now as a CA resident, I look forward to seeing Pitt at Stanford and Cal.
We still miss the games at the Pete though and Crean as an announcer reminded us of those epic Marquette games. I can’t remember the name of the guy who got hurt ever game to the point he seemed to be on the edge of a life altering injury only to return to the game 2 minutes later. Any help?
Dominic James - He used to look like a fish flopping around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT