ADVERTISEMENT

The local Nitter Media

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
there were some comments here today on the PG and the heavy Penn st bias there. It reminded me of this doozie from three years ago.

"I'll say it 1000 times. The parallels, to me, between a teenage Christian Hackenberg and a teenage Sidney Crosby are striking."
-Chris Adamski

This from a guy who spent the week bashing the Pitt media. THIS is what we have to deal with around here.

Reactions: HOF Coach
there were some comments here today on the PG and the heavy Penn st bias there. It reminded me of this doozie from three years ago.

"I'll say it 1000 times. The parallels, to me, between a teenage Christian Hackenberg and a teenage Sidney Crosby are striking."
-Chris Adamski

This from a guy who spent the week bashing the Pitt media. THIS is what we have to deal with around here.
Maybe he saw them in the shower

-Chris Adamski

Bingo! PSU have guys like this in the media, while Pitt have guys like Smizik. If Larry Fitzgerald played for PSU and Adamski had a vote for the Heisman Trophy do you think he would've voted for Jason White????? Not on your life! In fact him and the rest of the PSU media types would stuff the ballot box if they could.

That's the difference between PSU and Pitt...

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Bingo! PSU have guys like this in the media, while Pitt have guys like Smizik. If Larry Fitzgerald played for PSU and Adamski had a vote for the Heisman Trophy do you think he would've voted for Jason White????? Not on your life! In fact him and the rest of the PSU media types would stuff the ballot box if they could.

That's the difference between PSU and Pitt...
Well that, and the fact that Pitt never had a VP, AD and President go to prison for covering up an assistant coach raping little boys in the team showers, and a HC who knew and did nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT