ADVERTISEMENT

The only people in the world that don't think Pitt is being absurd right now.....are Pitt fans.

Pitt is being petty and cheap not honoring their contract with Stallings. Pitt has somehow managed to make Stallings look good right now and make themselves look bad in the process. Pitt trying to get out of paying his buyout just tells me that they may also go cheap yet again with a hire.

Only Pitt fans so blinded by their loyalty can't see this, and I'm seeing a lot of it on here. Pitt looks foolish in all of this and the rest of the world thinks so as well.

PSU fans, who Pitt fans constantly trash, are probably laughing their asses off right now......even more than they were during Pitt's pathetic basketball season.

Just pay the guy and be happy to move on from this mess. Why drag this out even more? Why make yourselves look bad to the potential candidates that are out there right now that you'e going to have to make a big effort at selling on the idea that coaching here will be a good fit for them?

Outside of local media and Self-Loathing yinzers, literally NOBODY gives two shits about this.

Nobody.

Reactions: BFo8 and h2p_5150
It’s just business.
If there’s more to it then we know then it’s ok. ,but if it’s just because he sucked then they only have themselves to blame . They also have access to the best contract attorneys money can buy and if they’re playing hardball I can’t see were KS buckles . He’s a wealthy man and if takes a few yrs to make 100% more money plus interest I’d roll the dice . If he loses he still get what they’re offering ...nothing to lose .

If they were so offended by his actions they’d have suspended him a game or two .

Obviously you didn't answer the question, but since this is a message board let's continue. Chronically troublesome and insubordinate employees often stay just a little over the line causing their supervisors to make a decision weighing the cost of removal to the overall production of the group, etc., and since you or I don't know any of the real facts we have to decide if Pitt's leadership is made of ethical people. I maintain that it is. To believe that ADHL went to her superiors and said "I am going to fire this dude for cause even though I have to dream something up, otherwise we owe the fool $9mil" AND they said "Cuhl" is too much for my uneducated mind to fathom. Now do you seriously believe that (please read the underlined portion above again)is what happened? Please answer the question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT