ADVERTISEMENT

There are 2 Power 5 schools

fnihost

Scholarship
May 23, 2003
...who have failed to go unbeaten in their non-conference schedules for the past 27 years. Guess who is one of them?

So I'm not going to make excuses since in past years I'm sure it's inexcusable... but this year in particular, for a program with mostly new and inexperienced players, at Creepy Valley and Ok State wherever (who cares, doesn't matter) is just brutal.

Reactions: LeftCoastPanther
So I'm not going to make excuses since in past years I'm sure it's inexcusable... but this year in particular, for a program with mostly new and inexperienced players, at Creepy Valley and Ok State wherever (who cares, doesn't matter) is just brutal.
I'm not saying that they should have gone unbeaten this year in particular. What I'm saying is that Pitt can't even have a good year by accident in nearly 30 years. That speaks to the incompetence of everyone who has been remotely involved with running this program for decades. And then people wonder why fans don't show up for games. It's like asking people to attend the slow ritual execution of their best friend every year. That's why I stopped going, and you can call me a bad fan, but there's only so much anyone can take.

Reactions: Large Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT