ADVERTISEMENT

This season can't end fast enough.

Panther_in_Kentucky

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
OMG. I can't believe Pitt put Pitt in this situation. All you AD Social Media trolls can spin your own take of BS but I'm so ready for this basketball season to end.

HC Jeff Capel is trying and doing the right things. He just needs some athletes.

Great move Chancellor Gallagher approving the hiring of Kevin Stallings. WTF? Seriously. 100% of the dolts on Pantherlair would have made a better hire than Kevin Stallings. You need to hold a Press Conference and apologize for being stupid.

OMG. I can't believe Pitt put Pitt in this situation. All you AD Social Media trolls can spin your own take of BS but I'm so ready for this basketball season to end.

HC Jeff Capel is trying and doing the right things. He just needs some athletes.

Great move Chancellor Gallagher approving the hiring of Kevin Stallings. WTF? Seriously. 100% of the dolts on Pantherlair would have made a better hire than Kevin Stallings. You need to hold a Press Conference and apologize for being stupid.
Dude your living in the past .

Hey ... don’t call us dolts!!

If Marino hadn't threw that pick and Pitt went ahead 21-0....

I like this game:

If Pitt wouldn't have forced Caz Mylinski into retirement and replaced him with Bozo Bozik.

If Bozo wouldn't have fired Mike Gottfried and hired Paul " I can't Hackett" as Pitt Football Coach.

If Pitt would have hired Jackie Sherrill for his second stint and actually supported football.

If Pitt wouldn't have hired the destroyer of programs Steve Pederson - twice!

If Pitt would've supported Walt Harris?

If Pitt would have supported Dave Wannstadt?

If Pitt wouldn't have hired Mike "Freddie Kruger" Haywood.

If Pitt wouldn't have hired Barry Alvarez's boy Bullwinkle.

If Stupid Mark Nordenberg wouldn't have torn down Pitt Stadium because Nerdy was trying to kill Pitt Football.

If Pitt wouldn't have wasted a year on Fraud Graham.

If Pitt wouldn't have hired washed up Kevin Stallings to a 6 year contract they would have to eat.

Think I'm kidding Heather Lyke? Research everyone of my points.

Pitt, run by the Dumbest "Smart People" to walk the face of the Earth.

And finally:. It's the Fans Fault.

Wasn't this fun !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PittMiamiRivalry
Derrick Worrell should have never been dismissed from the team either for having a poor attitude. Howland was wrong!!

I like this game:

If Pitt wouldn't have forced Caz Mylinski into retirement and replaced him with Bozo Bozik.

If Bozo wouldn't have fired Mike Gottfried and hired Paul " I can't Hackett" as Pitt Football Coach.

If Pitt would have hired Jackie Sherrill for his second stint and actually supported football.

If Stupid Mark Nordenberg wouldn't have torn down Pitt Stadium because Nerdy was trying to kill Pitt Football.

If Pitt wouldn't have hired washed up Kevin Stallings to a 6 year contract they would have to eat.

Wasn't this fun !!!

Don't torture yourself KY. At the end of the day, it's just a game.

Reactions: Chescat
I like this game:

Wasn't this fun !!!

lol.

Most importantly, if Chancellor, John Bowmen ,had not instituted a policy of de-emphasis for the football program after the '38 season, Jock Sutherland stays, and the rest would be history........

Last edited:
Reactions: BFo8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT