ADVERTISEMENT

True Freshman QB 1st Road Start

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
They say that the 1st road start for a new starter, especially a FR usually doesn't go well. Can we please have about 3 or 4 INT's? Can anyone make a mistake against us?

I suspect this game is going to be waaaaaaay harder than last week.

I suspect this game is going to be waaaaaaay harder than last week.
Pitt's defense will definitely be the biggest test this season.

UCF has a very experienced and talented O-Line, Pitt's pressure vs UCF's O-Line will be interesting to watch.

Jamesis Winston coming to mind? It'll probably be more like that.

And expect another effortless 57 yard field goal by their kicker while we clang another 19 yarder.

Honestly, I'd like to know what opponents FG% of greater than 50 yards is. Seems like nobody misses 50+ yarders vs us.

Jamesis Winston coming to mind? It'll probably be more like that.

And expect another effortless 57 yard field goal by their kicker while we clang another 19 yarder.
Jamie’s was a redshirt if I’m not mistaken. And our defense was way less talented. Pressure this kid and we’ll see what he’s got.

Gabriel is a cool customer back there.

Heupel praises his work ethic, Gabriel has been on campus since January.

Pitt's D and pressure will be a real test. If the UCF O-Line holds up, you'll have major problems because we have a load of offensive weapons.

They say that the 1st road start for a new starter, especially a FR usually doesn't go well. Can we please have about 3 or 4 INT's? Can anyone make a mistake against us?

Pitt has a knack of making these young QBs look like first round picks.

Uhhh, did you watch film from our manhandling of Stanford last week? Woop-de-doo, you beat the Twerps by a field goal ... we're all just so impressed.

Obviously you didn't because . . . we didn't kick a field goal in that game. But that's beside the point, because today . . . both teams lost. Get (re)accustomed to that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT